Epic Perfect World

Who are the best players in the server?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
While I don't really have any interest in who is the best player, I disagree with you '-'
Being the best player doesn't mean you never die. It's your ability to react to each situation you are in and come out on top the majority of the time. It's those who consistently improve. It's those who attend and win events. It's those who put the time and effort (or even money which is earned irl) into working on their gear and working on learning and perfecting their class. Ofc you are not going to be the best 100% of the time, but there are those who are undoubtedly good at what they do and what they play.

As I said at the beginning, this will mostly just be ego stroking and naming your friends/guildmates, however most people have genuinely answered this and kept it reasonably clean, so I am glad.

However, this would be the one I agree with most I think:

Seems to be the most comprehensive and unbiased answer.
I like that list

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
gf in the 2v2 we do 9 more 2v2s each for ur class. zzz what am i saying ur a joke LMFAO

this dude jsut said in tact with reality LMFAOOOOOOO bro we're playing epic perfect world and we're argueing over me beating u in 2v2 LMFAOOOOOO pathetic

Nice bio btw ur the only black person ik thats soft as sht lmao

i dont even play this game but here are my thoughts

WR- insanity silence robbert

Wiz - endsieg

Veno - wherefocks

Barb- xar

Ea - Survivability wise would be = me, rip_ geo, unmatched pib, esok, treyys , sultan, cleanse, naeem ea, icytech(hi lol hi) index, lumpynutz, and a lot of other ***ing ea. this is pathetic we're playing a mmorpg do u know how easy it is to survive on a ea.

Aa speed - me

Cleric - roomi, all other xp ep

Psy - me(atrocious king #1 undefeated) daichi and bezmor

sin - zflashx rob

seeker - camron vermillion

mystic - rozaria faeluna dragonstick
Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 02:02 am by Pubes

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore