Epic Perfect World

Poll

So What will the outcome of such a weekend be ?

Xpendable will win all TW for they are overpowered and well organized
15 (42.9%)
Xpendable will lose more than 50% of lands for Army of Ants can devour even an elephant
6 (17.1%)
Xpendable will lose less than 50% of lands for a family with will can survive even an avalanche
1 (2.9%)
This scenario will never occur as the Guilds/Guild leaders have their own personal vendetta against each other and don't care if a super power Guild like Xpendable removes them one by one slowly week after week and conquers complete map in future
13 (37.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Fantasy TW Server Vs Xpendable

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
If this were to happen, people like myself would return to the game and Xpendable would not be phazed at all.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm in XP and I voted for the last option. As stated earlier, Ducks tried to start a move against XP, but nobody backed them up. All major factions have (large) egos and personal agendas, I don't see many of them teaming up with each other to fight XP. Especially not when the mere act of creating a alliance against a solitary faction would validate the comments people have made about XP being the most skilled.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
is this thread...to boost more ego's...? regardless of it being hypothetical but really...cause thats all im reading from this, and im guessing others are also. not that it matters to me, but...questions QQ

Its simple facts vs fantasy scenario better to accept the truth..

Humans would not have survived and dominated earth if they kept trying to solo arm wrestle a elephant and after dreaming to win it they can lift it solo and climb Mount Everest.. They accepted the truth and used their 6th sense to invent technology and brought down other superior muscle powers on earth to conquer land for their own species..

As i saw the replies so far i understand Xpendable is best TW guild as of Now but contradicting some Xpendable members belief if 3 major factions bid on them and have TW on same day.. they have good chance to lose minimum 1 land (why chance because they have such a system of attracting best players who are serious in game so even if 3 bids come .. they might bring 200 ppl online for TW which has more than 70% chance to win all 3 lands as of today.. that is the fact.. but it is also true that these 3 guilds have good players and numbers so with combined effort and proper TW attendance on all 3 guilds, they can easily grab 1 or more lands)..

So Kindly request you to take away the negativity and discuss only the positive points and opinions here thank you..

Last Edit: Apr 30, 2014, 12:28 am by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline ControlFreak

• The One and Only
  • Characters: ControlFreak,Significance,Distraxion,HellChain,PaPer
I'm in XP and I voted for the last option. As stated earlier, Ducks tried to start a move against XP, but nobody backed them up. All major factions have (large) egos and personal agendas, I don't see many of them teaming up with each other to fight XP. Especially not when the mere act of creating a alliance against a solitary faction would validate the comments people have made about XP being the most skilled.
^ :-X
The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do.

sorround

If Artifex&Ducks/Artifex&Salvation/Ducks&Salvation bid on you and by some kind of miracle both TWs are on the same day (which never happens to you surprisingly...) I'm pretty sure you would get...what are the exact words? noobed, easied, rekt, fasted.  ;)
It seems to me that you fortgot that just as any other faction withouth a few key members all that xpendable has left is a bunch of  meatshields. Just that in Xpendable's case they were panic recruited due to unknown reasons... ;)
If you send those meatshields to any of the big TW's what do you think will happen to them?
(No offense intended to the meatshields, I'm one myself  :normal-2:)

Anyways it's not like is that big of deal if they win all lands, they can turn the whole map yellow if they want. It's not like TW is any different from actual pk either. Just that in PK outclassing is easier to overcome, TW isn't the same case and having 90% of (I'll admit) all the good wrs and fancy geared cata wbs makes them look like something...out of this world when really they aren't...Give any faction the same amount of wrs and fancy geared wbs they do and I'm pretty sure they'll give Xpendable a really long and good fight if not win them over.  ;)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Man expend not a undefeateble faction, look previous days they
was already loose vs Worms,
and don't talk abt pk...many times asian ally defeat them easily!
cause few members mad, psycho, and leader slave!!
they blame own mates oops..
idc but its true fren
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2014, 02:36 am by Salim

Offline sikes12

To OP

Why even bother to bid on Xpend ?

Where is the option " let just ignore them and let them play alone with their ego ?  ;D

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
If this were to happen, people like myself would return to the game and Xpendable would not be phazed at all.
you are LEGEND sir come back.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt