Epic Perfect World

Noob

Hello guys. I am new to Epic PW and I have got a few questions to ask. I am noob to EpicPW but I have played PWI for three years as a Psychic. So what I want to know is, how are Psychics on this server? Actually I haven't been in touch with PWI ever since the Morai updates so I have no idea how the new skills have changed the game(for psychics at least). I am not much of a PK guy, I enjoy doing instances with people. Are Psychics a solo class for daily quests here?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Hello guys. I am new to Epic PW and I have got a few questions to ask. I am noob to EpicPW but I have played PWI for three years as a Psychic. So what I want to know is, how are Psychics on this server? Actually I haven't been in touch with PWI ever since the Morai updates so I have no idea how the new skills have changed the game(for psychics at least). I am not much of a PK guy, I enjoy doing instances with people. Are Psychics a solo class for daily quests here?
Well, psychics are pretty good for PK. For PvE, most people use melee classes. But if you are going to do instances with a squad, psychics are good. For solo, not so much. You can still solo, it's just tougher.
I guess I will keep an Assassin for that. Thanks. :)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Psychic has nice AoE, so even PvEing won't be an issue. Maxy is wrong, he's a baddie. They're pretty OP in PK with good gears/right balance/etc. Definitely worth rolling one to see what's changed. They're easy to level as they're baddasses at PV, without even camping white you can tank almost as efficiently as a BM/Seeker.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Maxy is wrong, he's a baddie.
But I'm goodie Q_Q

Anyway, what I meant was, psychics don't usually solo PvE. You can, but it would take a lot longer. I doubt a psychic can pull lunar like a barb does. For most of the PvE farming instances, sins are the best. So, make a sin for farming for your gear etc, and a psychic as your main.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
psys are substance abusers >.> dat black vodoo violates people if they geared

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
But I'm goodie Q_Q

Anyway, what I meant was, psychics don't usually solo PvE. You can, but it would take a lot longer. I doubt a psychic can pull lunar like a barb does. For most of the PvE farming instances, sins are the best. So, make a sin for farming for your gear etc, and a psychic as your main.

Of course, they can't maintain aggro without Alpha Male (Genie Skill) but they hit like a bomb. Especially 110-149 as they get Roll Call reward and option of adding +10 Slaying level, which makes the difference of 1-shots and 2-shots in PV.
Soloing instance? Hell NO! That's too boring.