Epic Perfect World

TW/NW time Suggestion

Offline قناص

Thursday night is when bidding ends, can't have TW on that night.

Monday night: TW
Tuesday night: TW
Wednesday night: Bidding starts
Thursday night: Bidding ends
Friday night: NW
Saturday night: Ares and TW
Sunday night: NW

if they can move the bidding start on thueday night? possible?  :-\

Search And Destroy

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Tbh, the time was set for EU people, as we all know, and it's pretty much ok for 90% of people
Making the majority happy is more important then satisfying 1%.
I'd -1 this suggestion, sorry.

Offline قناص

Tbh, the time was set for EU people, as we all know, and it's pretty much ok for 90% of people
Making the majority happy is more important then satisfying 1%.
I'd -1 this suggestion, sorry.

so it's favorable for EU ppl? what u mean, then i should not play this coz im not from EU. good fight on TW are on saturday night only Monday and Tuesday tw empty.
im not telling for satisfaction of 1% if that what u think. my concern are i want to do event w/fg.
i guess some ppl out there want it too.

Search And Destroy

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
so it's favorable for EU ppl? what u mean, then i should not play this coz im not from EU. good fight on TW are on saturday night only Monday and Tuesday tw empty.
im not telling for satisfaction of 1% if that what u think. my concern are i want to do event w/fg.
i guess some ppl out there want it too.

He is saying that this server's timezone is meant to suit EU people. Every game server is designed to fit a certain timezone and this one's is EU.
It's impossible to suit every timezone so someone is always going to miss out. We aren't saying to you can't play this server, but rearranging our entire events schedule, when it already fits the majority of the server (EU & US), isn't really the best move for the server. It sucks you miss out, trust me, I feel your pain, but that's just the way it goes.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline قناص

He is saying that this server's timezone is meant to suit EU people. Every game server is designed to fit a certain timezone and this one's is EU.
It's impossible to suit every timezone so someone is always going to miss out. We aren't saying to you can't play this server, but rearranging our entire events schedule, when it already fits the majority of the server (EU & US), isn't really the best move for the server. It sucks you miss out, trust me, I feel your pain, but that's just the way it goes.
im not after about time, my concern is a 1 day. no u don't feel me. try to TW on empty TW and u feel wasting time to stay in middle of the night for nothing. trust me!

Search And Destroy

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
im not after about time, my concern is a 1 day. no u don't feel me. try to TW on empty TW and u feel wasting time to stay in middle of the night for nothing. trust me!

Lol, you think you're the only person from a bad timezone? I used to TW at 5-6am. Most of them were empty. You forget that GMs were players too. We didn't just sprout as GMs.
And if you think you are the only person who experiences this, then that is only more reason to not change this to suit one person.

Offline قناص

Lol, you think you're the only person from a bad timezone? I used to TW at 5-6am. Most of them were empty. You forget that GMs were players too. We didn't just sprout as GMs.
And if you think you are the only person who experiences this, then that is only more reason to not change this to suit one person.
that's what im post a "if possible?" if not thankz for reading.

Search And Destroy

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
that's what im post a "if possible?" if not thankz for reading.
I actually like your idea of changing the tuesday TWs into a thursday, making bidding start on tuesday and end on wednsday, so that there are TWs on thursday.
Im from USA west, TWs are at 1pm for me, and I hate that time, honestly it doesnt suit me at all. I rather have TW at 2 am than 1pm, why ? Because not all EPW players work at night or dont work at all, most americans work from 9 am -5 pm, 1pm TW time doesnt suit us at all.
Regardless id prefer TW on thursday than tuesday, my 2 cents bb
hell yea

Offline قناص

I actually like your idea of changing the tuesday TWs into a thursday, making bidding start on tuesday and end on wednsday, so that there are TWs on thursday.
Im from USA west, TWs are at 1pm for me, and I hate that time, honestly it doesnt suit me at all. I rather have TW at 2 am than 1pm, why ? Because not all EPW players work at night or dont work at all, most americans work from 9 am -5 pm, 1pm TW time doesnt suit us at all.
Regardless id prefer TW on thursday than tuesday, my 2 cents bb

+1 =2%  8)

Search And Destroy

Araqiel

+1 =2%  8)

+1 means 2 players now which is far from 2%

and no, -1 for changing

Offline قناص

No problem. This game is not suited to those ppl who have work in real life.

Search And Destroy

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
No problem. This game is not suited to those ppl who have work in real life.
Well that's a different story. Balancing real life and games. You want to do something on a game, you have to spend precious time from your real life.

Offline قناص

Well that's a different story. Balancing real life and games. You want to do something on a game, you have to spend precious time from your real life.

yah, i guess i don't want to fall sleep at the office. coz i stay awake @ night to attend on TW with no fun at all.

i just imagine if my work terminated me coz im always sleepy and defeated on last night TW. it's worst?  >:D :))

Search And Destroy

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
yah, i guess i don't want to fall sleep at the office. coz i stay awake @ night to attend on TW with no fun at all.

i just imagine if my work terminated me coz im always sleepy and defeated on last night TW. it's worst?  >:D :))

Then I would put your real life above gaming and realise that TW isn't that important that you jeopardise your job.

Like I said, it sucks you miss out, but someone is always going to miss out. It's not possible to please all timezones and what you are suggesting will just creating scheduling issues and put more people out than it will benefit, imo. Other events would have to be moved or changed.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Then I would put your real life above gaming and realise that TW isn't that important that you jeopardise your job.

Like I said, it sucks you miss out, but someone is always going to miss out. It's not possible to please all timezones and what you are suggesting will just creating scheduling issues and put more people out than it will benefit, imo. Other events would have to be moved or changed.
^what she said

i miss every dem tw but idgaf, i still have my chocolate
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3