Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Lmaoooooooooooooooo

Offline ibi

ban dis guy plis, for posting dumb stuff

EricaMurcas

Andrew Ryan: What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?' A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?' A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God...

Now who is the man (or woman) and who is the parasite? You seem so caught up in your theories that you forgot the fact there are "Secret Groups" such as the Masonite to The Heaven's Door Cult that are (or were in The Heaven's Door Cult) willing to share what they knew, depending on the caliber of the person. Was this person of such caliber? Your phobias feed your insecurities, your insecurities fuel your paranoia, so you look around, trying to find proof behind your fear.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan is the Devil and the government is lying about 9/11

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan is the Devil and the government is lying about 9/11

black jesus would be like all yall are ma bitches.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
black jesus would be like all yall are ma bitches.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He would make it rain on his bitches and hoes?

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He would make it rain on his bitches and hoes?

he would make it rain wine and say drink my "sacramented wine" and be plentiful in thy you know what. idk how i did that...don't ask me....

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

IT'S REAL OH DAUM

/facepalms

EricaMurcas

Bartender, another shot of Sex on the Beach With Loki*, if you please.

*Sex on the Beach with Loki" was a drink I mixed up, apple juice and pineapple schnapps.

Offline Moneymaker

Regardless of all the ''trying to be clever comment'' I feel my job has been done , ive gotten you all to think about other things than ...WHAT POKEMON TYPE ARE YOU I mean this is my problem lots of things to be done whether we agree on certain things or not , and most of you are only concerned with ppl like feone and her pokemon type.... im glad I do what I do maybe one day ill get a thank you .. instead of a hurl of insults I do this for you bunch of insensitive clowns , good day

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
I am illuminati, our next plan is to infiltrate epw  to create a loyal army of pinoys
Forever in love

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
wait ok wait lets take a deep breath, how dafuq is this thing related to this game/epw?

and honestly the way i feel about this thread from the great bottom of my heart deeper then mariana trench

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yes i am mean :c
Last Edit: Apr 29, 2014, 09:51 am by 天使<3
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Regardless of all the ''trying to be clever comment'' I feel my job has been done , ive gotten you all to think about other things than ...WHAT POKEMON TYPE ARE YOU I mean this is my problem lots of things to be done whether we agree on certain things or not , and most of you are only concerned with ppl like feone and her pokemon type.... im glad I do what I do maybe one day ill get a thank you .. instead of a hurl of insults I do this for you bunch of insensitive clowns , good day
That what they are doing, is called freedom of speech and opinion.
A video about how government controls you, posted by someone who fails to accept people might have different, harsh opinions about you and your beliefs, and calls them insensitive clowns.
You want your video and your beliefs not to be taken seriously? 'Cause that's how you get them not to be taken seriously.