Epic Perfect World

Offline antuk

hi guys !! just updated to the new patch and its awesome !! ive been buying the avatar war cards and got some nice ones which im using but seems now I have way more then I need and the bag is full and so is my invent lol what do I do with the ones I dont want as nothing I do gets them gone lol tried to devour but that don't work either as im 150 !! is there something else im spose to be doing with them..thank you in advance..

scxclfbdnkgw

throw away everything except S cards

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
throw away everything except S cards

This ^

Just drop the cards on the ground.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline antuk

thank you ty guys !!

Offline Xearo167

• Characters: XerataisXD
Mine won't let me equip any or remove any... Wondering why and it is starting to aggravate me

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Mine won't let me equip any or remove any... Wondering why and it is starting to aggravate me
Try dragging the cards out of their slots. As for equipping, make sure that you have the proper amount of leadership in order to be able to equip.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Try dragging the cards out of their slots. As for equipping, make sure that you have the proper amount of leadership in order to be able to equip.

^ also you need 360 war catalysts or something  total and head to primal world and do the quest so you can equip all 6 at the same time

Offline Xearo167

• Characters: XerataisXD
Yeah it started to work on it's own for some strange reason. I also noticed if I don't take the bless box thing from the stinking glowing chest it won't let me type 0.0 Or at least I think that  was the issue... Maybe this game just like to aggravate me LOL. Anyways thanks... And this catalyst... Interesting.

Offline Tyraele

^ also you need 360 war catalysts or something  total and head to primal world and do the quest so you can equip all 6 at the same time

where can i find this primal world since i dont have it when im looking at illusion stone?

Vegas

where can i find this primal world since i dont have it when im looking at illusion stone?

Did you finish the general summer quest chain?

Offline Tyraele

Did you finish the general summer quest chain?

new horizons - summer reawakened?,, im not yet getting this quest,, need to finish to have primal world tele?

Vegas

new horizons - summer reawakened?,, im not yet getting this quest,, need to finish to have primal world tele?

Yea finish it and you can port to primal world and you even get a few crappy cards I think

Offline Tyraele

Yea finish it and you can port to primal world and you even get a few crappy cards I think

ok, it helps,,tyvm  :D i'll do it now