Epic Perfect World

Ducks PvP - Ducks vs Salvation/Xpendable

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Wait,What? Salvation were only getting pushed down the hill by ducks, and t69 were hitting us from the side, and then we started to push hard on ducks.. I do admit when ducks pushed us we had to do a small regroup but we came back and killed ducks....

Nobody came back anymore, only XP came and even they SZed later.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nobody came back anymore, only XP came and even they SZed later.

Yeah we were done after that pk, but yes xp did arrive to the scene when ducks were doing a rg I guess.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Nice video! Ducks is a nice faction, PK/TW active and they got loyal and skilled members, which is important. That's prolly why I don't see a clear reason why I'd turn "A Pussy" and cut moments where I got owned. It's actually okay, especially nothing to laugh/say about a BM like king_saw, who is one of my favorite BMs and a faction like Ducks. But in the end it doesn't matter, it became a hit to brag nowadays with 1-2 wins out of 7-8 fights... I honestly enjoyed the video.

I'm sorry, but please name me 1 person who records when they are getting killed. Ask your leader how much pk footage he puts in his videos from the actual pk  :normal-1:

Nice video as usual king (and I've told you that you'll get muted) !

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I'm sorry, but please name me 1 person who records when they are getting killed. Ask your leader how much pk footage he puts in his videos from the actual pk  :normal-1:

Nice video as usual king (and I've told you that you'll get muted) !

ehhh, well there are some videos where cynix dies.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Nice video, looks like you had fun.  :normal-4:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Nice video! Ducks is a nice faction, PK/TW active and they got loyal and skilled members, which is important. That's prolly why I don't see a clear reason why I'd turn "A Pussy" and cut moments where I got owned. It's actually okay, especially nothing to laugh/say about a BM like king_saw, who is one of my favorite BMs and a faction like Ducks. But in the end it doesn't matter, it became a hit to brag nowadays with 1-2 wins out of 7-8 fights... I honestly enjoyed the video.

Wouldn't call this "turn a pussy" or a "hit to brag" permutation. The reality of it is, these pk's last for so long, it's not wise/ideal to upload too long of a video for many reasons.

1) You lose viewers, people(majority of them at least) are put off from watching a 30+ mins pvp video of basically the same thing repeating over and over. (I personally can't be bothered to spend that much time to watch someone else play the game x.x, i may be persuaded to watch around 10 minutes of a pvp video but otherwise i'd rather spend my little spare time on something else.

2) As the video producer, it takes longer for us to render the videos + upload them. (I personally don't have an issue with this with my PC, but from observing videos by others i can safely assume the massive amount of time it may take for them to render these videos due to PC performance. Not to mention in most cases the rendering uses so much of your hardware resources leaving you unable to play the game or do pretty much anything else  on your PC while it's rendering videos.)

These are the two main reasons that comes to my mind atm, hence people opt. to produce a reasonable length of video picking the best clips from their perspective. Why would you spend your time and efforts in showing your deaths/defeats (which your rival factions already do in their videos) when you have enough good clips to fill that optimal length of air time. Everyone does it and there's nothing wrong with that, it has very little to nothing to do with what faction they are in or ego or what others expect from them. It wouldn't change anything or mean anything if they had included their deaths in the vid, nor does it mean anything if they don't.

P.S:~ on my vids, i do add as much of my deaths as i can unless it's a 2 hr pk and i have to trim it down to around 10 minutes.. then i'd rather trim out those deaths so i can fit better clips in instead.

Last Edit: Apr 27, 2014, 03:50 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
hmmm this went a bit in a weird direction.

all I do peeps is post some fun footages of the pvp we get, Idc about who win or who lose; true when u win u feel like u just finished taking a poo. but well it'll come again.

anyway plzz again <3 it was just for fun, no offense to anyone.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Cool video. As for this editing discussion that always seems to come up, no one should be too upset over not seeing their favorite parts in a video. Often, I'm saddened by how much I'm forced to remove from my own videos in order to keep them at a reasonable length. Its often not a matter of not showing deaths, but a matter of getting to the gameplay. No one would enjoy saw's videos if half of the lengths were watching people rebuff. 

Part of being on opposing sides in pk means that the more valuable parts for one recorder tend to be the parts that another recorder wouldn't bother including in a video. Pk videos are a form of entertainment, not a show of who's team won or lost. At least that's how i see them.

Keep up the good work sir.
I'm basically 40

Offline brialashay

• Best Cleric On Server ツ
  • Characters: JakyB and CaRaMeLOreO
I agree, he should've put the part when entire Salvation got wiped and decided to stay SZ and never came back.

u got jokes sir..this really made me laugh  ;D we couldnt find yall for a good 5-10min while we were still fighting alamat,ares,ruthless and axegroup but then xpend came and ruined the fun like usual  :-*
OreO

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
u got jokes sir..this really made me laugh  ;D we couldnt find yall for a good 5-10min while we were still fighting alamat,ares,ruthless and axegroup but then xpend came and ruined the fun like usual  :-*

I think he was in a different fight lol don't worry
I'm basically 40

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Nope it was same PK, you see that last guy in squad, Work. Hi. Later on, you guys never came back to Sirry, we waited, then XP showed up.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Nope it was same PK, you see that last guy in squad, Work. Hi. Later on, you guys never came back to Sirry, we waited, then XP showed up.
More like we wiped you, waited, and xp came as we were leaving.  I suppose you guys ran into each other after you got back there.  Close enough lol
I'm basically 40

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
More like, it was a nice PK, good fight, we had fun, and that's it.

Jesus.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Nice vid.

As for the whining about not showing deaths, if you ask nicely I'm sure he'll happily upload an hour long video of him dieing & walking back to random pk's from sz. If not him, one of the many others uploading vids probably will.

Sounds like such a fun thing to watch.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Nice vid.

As for the whining about not showing deaths, if you ask nicely I'm sure he'll happily upload an hour long video of him dieing & walking back to random pk's from sz. If not him, one of the many others uploading vids probably will.

Sounds like such a fun thing to watch.

Bro my next video is gonna be all regroups.  AA me buff this target. 2gud
I'm basically 40