• Quack Quack

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Frame of mind  :normal-48:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Wtf where was the rest of the ducks v salvation?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
And good video and good pvp

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
And good video and good pvp

Double-post. Ban pluis.

Good video, nais PK. c:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Lol king,one does not simply ignore Allahu's messages!

And also, nicenice pk, good video.

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
Wtf where was the rest of the ducks v salvation?

I hope this will answer ur question lol

scatterer3

Nice video! Ducks is a nice faction, PK/TW active and they got loyal and skilled members, which is important. That's prolly why I don't see a clear reason why I'd turn "A Pussy" and cut moments where I got owned. It's actually okay, especially nothing to laugh/say about a BM like king_saw, who is one of my favorite BMs and a faction like Ducks. But in the end it doesn't matter, it became a hit to brag nowadays with 1-2 wins out of 7-8 fights... I honestly enjoyed the video.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Nice video! Ducks is a nice faction, PK/TW active and they got loyal and skilled members, which is important. That's prolly why I don't see a clear reason why I'd turn "A Pussy" and cut moments where I got owned. It's actually okay, especially nothing to laugh/say about a BM like king_saw, who is one of my favorite BMs and a faction like Ducks. But in the end it doesn't matter, it became a hit to brag nowadays with 1-2 wins out of 7-8 fights... I honestly enjoyed the video.
Hum I don't know if I understood very well what you said.
If you are saying that king cuts the moments where we get "owned", In all his videos he just makes a sum up of the whole fight. He never shows nor the beginnings, nor the ends, nor the "winners", nor the "losers".  Nor from Ducks side, nor from the side of the faction we are pking with in that moment.
Just the pk itself, 'cause after all, the fun while pking is what matters.
And if this is not what you meant, then I sorri and ask you to explain again.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Very nice video  :normal-4:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Everyone does that. Not sure why you would post a video of your faction being destroyed, otherwise you'd be stoopid.

Offline Reims

Everyone does that. Not sure why you would post a video of your faction being destroyed, otherwise you'd be stoopid.
Why not?? for fun purposes at least, anyways ducks have many loyal members so they dont care if they win/lose they're just innit for the fun.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Aw I see. Yeah there were like. 4-5 factions there. NP man xD

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

I agree, he should've put the part when entire Salvation got wiped and decided to stay SZ and never came back.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
I agree, he should've put the part when entire Salvation got wiped and decided to stay SZ and never came back.

Wait,What? Salvation were only getting pushed down the hill by ducks, and t69 were hitting us from the side, and then we started to push hard on ducks.. I do admit when ducks pushed us we had to do a small regroup but we came back and killed ducks....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.