Epic Perfect World

ascended ring

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Since a suggestion was made for another helm I decided to suggest a different ring. Some server allow the use of x2 rank rings. I don't see this as being game breaking(if you think so post why this would be please maybe I'm not seeing all sides). But I was thinking we could make 2 emperor rings.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
5 extra def lvl would definitely make a big difference with all the NH patch bonuses.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
Every one would get that same def lvl... Not a good enough point to me. Not in my mind atleast. And it could be without def or art lvls too. Doesn't have to be exact same rings

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
We do not need more atk or deflvl. These stats break things.

More farming is also really not what this server needs.

Bad idea, just like the helmet.

cevans1290

Since a suggestion was made for another helm I decided to suggest a different ring. Some server allow the use of x2 rank rings. I don't see this as being game breaking(if you think so post why this would be please maybe I'm not seeing all sides). But I was thinking we could make 2 emperor rings.
Are you high?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i dont think its needed.... maybe only if u could chose between atklvl ring and deflvl ring then but all in all not needed
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This is game breaking. You're either high, or blind.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
This is game breaking. You're either high, or blind.
And you are an idiot

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I personally think where we are atm on gear is just fine. Adding more def/atk levels will only serve to create more things to fix.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
5 more def levels, and 40 more stat points.

Not op.  :normal-19:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Suggestion good but more points and atk or def lvl will become unbalanced game, atm we fine at gears we dnt need them :)
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2014, 04:52 pm by Salim

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
totally pointless

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
Either you are not reading or you don't understand.... They don't have to have to att/def lvls......people are too afraid of a small change. Just saying same attack damage. Maybe a 1 stat boost 5% crit pyhs or mag resistance and possibly an accuracy bonus. None of that will break anything

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Either you are not reading or you don't understand.... They don't have to have to att/def lvls......people are too afraid of a small change. Just saying same attack damage. Maybe a 1 stat boost 5% crit pyhs or mag resistance and possibly an accuracy bonus. None of that will break anything

5% extra mdef on vitbarbs or tank build bm's is massive.

5% crit on most arcane classes is as well.

At this point I just don't think more gear should be added. There is so much for new players to farm before they can compete with the older players. Adding more to this just makes it less appealing to play on this server.