Epic Perfect World

Ascended Helm

Offline Craggan

OK, So i know this has been suggested before but I thought I would ask if it can be done again. We have the R8 reforge options, engraves for rings, belts and necklaces, ascension for robes but yet we are still stuck with the same old dragon helms. All I would like to see is a minor upgrade to them sort of like ascending a robe. Use supply tokens and SOW to give a minor upgrade maybe something like adding +5 attack and/or def levels. These would be something that is available to all players with a little work and shouldn't upset the balance.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
 :sad: Yeah, I don't really need another thing to farm for on all my chars.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's always been a no, and won't change.

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader
what I would like to see done is maybe something with the R8 belt. we have this low level belt sitting in our inv. just taking up space.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
what I would like to see done is maybe something with the R8 belt. we have this low level belt sitting in our inv. just taking up space.

You picked that up? lol

Anyways, I think the reason why it's been denied is because it'd further widen the gap between r8r users and dragon users.  And that gap is so big that J. Lo's ass can fit in it.

So as much as it'd be nice, it's just not gonna happen.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
I think the idea is more like an ascended dragon helm. Maybe like +10 to stats some Eva depending on the type if helm. This wouldn't be game breaking but it would allow us to have full gear set that is equal or partially on par with each other

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i would love to have something like the [Crown of Madness] that pwi has just as G18 for us but i dont think its necessary to get a new helm..... and for everyone that is too lazy to search http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/38256
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
i would love to have something like the [Crown of Madness] that pwi has just as G18 for us but i dont think its necessary to get a new helm..... and for everyone that is too lazy to search http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/38256

That would be pretty cool.

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
I im sorry but its not going to be done not the mention the helm is a part of the Dragon heavy armor set which will give u extra stats too but not the mention u will lose the gear completion stat wich gives u extra def or atck lvl for every gear part that is paired up or completed.
Then again we woudnt want such a huge diffrence between dragon and r8 sure the dragon days were fun but the reason they dont want to make it so big is so that dragon pkrs can kill r8s until they farm theyre r8 because right now its a game based on skill is what it seems like to me not new skills not gears not stats because im a seeker with 700+ str and some seeker with more str and better gear have no skill and they still die.
So its probably going to be a no this is a new generation of gaming it has evolved its either skill or no skill for now.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
well i personally wear 3parts r8 and 2 parts dragon and i personally would prefer that helm (in a G18 version) over the Dragon one cause i dont care bout the 0.05 int that dragon setbonus gives.... i mean i already got a 2deflvl helm but i lose over 1k HP if i wear it and thats not worth it in my oppinion thats why its laying on my bank atm....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Ye man let's just make another belt thats even more op than Warsong belt, it'll be fun.  :normal-1:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
only way to even that out would be to be able to ascend all dragon armor parts XD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
only way to even that out would be to be able to ascend all dragon armor parts XD

What the hell are you saying? No it wouldn't 'even it out'. Ascended armour parts would just give an alternative to R8 and they would HAVE to be fixed stats, so either better than R8 or worse. Of course they won't be better otherwise end-game would be gifted to players and no-one would donate. Think before you type next time...

scatterer3

What the hell are you saying? No it wouldn't 'even it out'. Ascended armour parts would just give an alternative to R8 and they would HAVE to be fixed stats, so either better than R8 or worse. Of course they won't be better otherwise end-game would be gifted to players and no-one would donate. Think before you type next time...

So true

This suggestion has already an answer, you dirty lazy asses... lol