Epic Perfect World

Bullies

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Think it's on Instragram, would be easier to look for her pics by tagging #downsyndrome ;)

yea it is on instagram. and oh my lort the little guy is so adorable
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
It's a shame how low people in this world can be nowadays :l

Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I feel that this should be a sign to people on here who find it funny to joke about down syndrome and other diseases / disabilities.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I feel that this should be a sign to people on here who find it funny to joke about down syndrome and other diseases / disabilities.
While I much prefer the word "idiot" over "downer" as insults go it's still unfair to claim people are hating on those with disabilities.

They use this word as an insult to someone, not as a way to ridicule the disabled. It may not be considerate but claiming they are purposely trying to hurt those with disabilities is plain wrong.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Humanity has just lost respect for each other. We dont value the human spirit anymore, to kill is as easy as saying I love you. We have all been desensitized, beyond belief. I hope one day we as a species can learn to respect each other and value ourselves, even if its something that may never happen one can hope, get busy living or get busy dying.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Humanity has just lost respect for each other. We dont value the human spirit anymore, to kill is as easy as saying I love you. We have all been desensitized, beyond belief. I hope one day we as a species can learn to respect each other and value ourselves, even if its something that may never happen one can hope, get busy living or get busy dying.

lol.5

scxclfbdnkgw

Humanity has just lost respect for each other. We dont value the human spirit anymore, to kill is as easy as saying I love you. We have all been desensitized, beyond belief.
you do realize that humanity has always been like that, right? if anything, humans have gotten more tolerant of others and less violent

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I agree with some parts of what you said but think of how the humanity was ages ago, I'm an history freak so I look into those stuff. Think of the Roman Empire or the black people's slavery in USA and not only in USA there was slavery. People are making a big fuss about it because only black people were salves there but for example in Romania the gypsies were salves here. People are gaining respect for each other in time but sadly not fast enough. And you can't really blame a child/adult of how he is if his parents didn't rise him properly. I have best example in my family with good and bad parenting with 2 of my cousins lol.

Anyways I respect this mother a lot. :)

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
somebody give award to this mom

omg

I respect

Heaven respect
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3