Epic Perfect World

22.cup not downloading

Offline N/A

Esok gave me time to unpack the configs.pck and modify what I wanted. LOL its only client side tho so its a shame no one else can see. ;-; when its up tho I will take Screenshots!!! share with everyone. I change words around so like.... when married instead of seeing " So and so's Husband" ; " So and so's wife"  I will see...

" So and so's Sugardaddy" , " So and so's Whore"  LOLOLOLOL. ofc no one is really a whore or sugardaddy I just do it for laughs :3 and slight amusement D:< DONT JUDGE ME  >)O.O(<

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
I would never think of Judging you. that is kind of funny you will have to show me the pictures.. btw would you know how to change color of words?? some of the colors on this game bug my eyes ): but it would be funny seeing Wckd with one of my charas names n sugardaddy xD
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
I think i had to read that 5 times to firgure out what it said lol.

@ I'm dumb :P

Offline krigoth

Jesus christ im so bored, I have no games to play thats why I'm here, searched on utube "best free mmorpgs" Talk about having nothing to do, and when I come here it doesn't WORK.. any suggestions on what to do >.>?

Offline N/A

Soon as server is up I will take a screen shot of married couple and show you xD and MHM let me unpack the configs.pck. All changes are only client side but Im sure you'de be able to change the color of text. Im going to make a copy of the client and I'll unpack that one and see what I can do as far as that goes. That way if I mess up not harming anything xD. ALWAYS TEST FIRST ~~~~~~~~~~~ this will be fun !!

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
ummmm try talking to a friend :P thats what i do :D

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
sit in the corner n play with ur thumbs??? Agatio said it will be about an hour b4 the patch is ready :DD so give him time... n i believe it only been mayb 15-20mins if that... but when im bored cuz i cant play my game i usually go draw or color sumthing... hell i even went n clean o.o
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
Soon as server is up I will take a screen shot of married couple and show you xD and MHM let me unpack the configs.pck. All changes are only client side but Im sure you'de be able to change the color of text. Im going to make a copy of the client and I'll unpack that one and see what I can do as far as that goes. That way if I mess up not harming anything xD. ALWAYS TEST FIRST ~~~~~~~~~~~ this will be fun !!

fail I so interrupted that wrong >.>

Offline krigoth

Well, I usually watch streams at twitch, and they always have a single player game, idk which tho >.>

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~

:DD yeah i had ask Wckd but he couldnt find anything n Agatio said that it probly couldnt be done for the fact that it probly something that hard coded... but it would be nice if you change it... cuz the faction chat n whisper r just to werid for me ><.. n that is always a good idea i did the same thing when i was messing around with fashion xD

Offline N/A

ok well I got server to work ~ Now I just need help retrieving my account. I got my bm and ep just cant remember treats =.=

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
DD: oh no hope u get Treat back

Offline N/A

there is no reason I shouldnt get her. She isnt banned or anything and wasnt deleted. If my other accounts till exists then so does she. I just need him to help me retrieve the log in. He is busy putting this auto updater in for everyone. Ill just keep bugging until he is done xD So he doesnt forget >:

Offline N/A

Speaking of Bugging !!! Who has his skype LOL

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
WOOOOOT thanks for the update treat :D