Epic Perfect World

Remove buff pills from Abaddon(or increase cooldown to 1h/30minutes)

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
There's a purge skill for genies? o.o What's it called........
I think it's the blue genie's starter skill xD But it doesn't always succeed.
Btw, I vote no too.
Love ya Cookie.

Offline Johania

NO NO NO NO NO NO...

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
There's a purge skill for genies? o.o What's it called........
should be the standard skill on infliction, eruption fist. something like 10% chance

>>

Because I am bad and that is not good :(

You are veri bad.

I didn't know and I didn't know abba had buff pills??? wtf is going on?  :normal-13:

And so are you Haylee.
I'm jk ily bby. <3

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
idk i got those pills on my ea like 10 of the hp buff and 10 of the pattack 1, i used them once to test it and my other apoth gets CD, so to use this ima have to use it before i get out of SZ so my apoth can be off CD, other than that i dont see how these are useful in mass pk because of all the debuffs + deaths ( i die alot lel )
i guess for solo pk, but its not like only they can get those buffs, u can g et those pills too and use it if the opponent does ;s
hell yea

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
How can those pills be bad wtf, lvl 10 buffs -.-
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Vegas

I agree, remove the pills they're stupid. I know they aren't OP but people wait in SZ till they can get all buffs from the pills instead of going out to fight.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
im not agree to remove pills , even they have buff pills still easy to kill a char to me  ;)

this pills help to avoid being stealth kill by sin lol specially for those AA and LA class

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Keep them.

The people who wait in sz to get these buffs are the ones that otherwise would log a squad of buffers lagging the place up.

They cause an apo timer, the buffs are level 10 and they reduce the amount of useless buff macro squads in sz.
No reason to remove.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I agree, remove the pills they're stupid. I know they aren't OP but people wait in SZ till they can get all buffs from the pills instead of going out to fight.

And in that time, what stops you from getting buffs, too?

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
vookie level suggestion a.k.a whining

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
Alright. This can go ether way but to be honest. If you look at where they are at. I believe they are ment to be self buffs for pve. Not trying to point it out but this is a pve server and all. So yeah. I don't really know. Honestly. I don't see it being abused too much in pk anymore. Everyone just has full buffs anyway. I MEAN FULL BUFFS ( Veno, cleric, mystic, psy, barb, bm). Ran into a lot of people with those. They were just no name random alts that people make. Honestly. I see people use em more for pve. Although I am not going to say if they should stay or go because to be honest. Not like it matters what I have to say. Point being.

1.) They aren't op. Just lvl 10 buffs :/.
2.) Just annoying and makes me want to make 1 of every char to self buff but too lazy too.
3.) I like pie.  8)

Thank you for your time.

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Vegas

And in that time, what stops you from getting buffs, too?

Nothing, just makes solo PK more boring. I don't care about the buffs but I get annoyed if ppl camp SZ till they got them. It's more fun with self buffs anyways especially when you're a caster class without purge or eruption fist.

cevans1290

To this thread : I didn't even notice people with them. Kill them, they lose buffs?(I think. Most work that way)

1(Cynix > I didn't know about genie purge either, Spirit Blackhole 3x int bow :((
2(I didn't even know about these buffs. I sure asf won't waste my time getting, I can do this "WTB>Buffs." Or Pm a friend "Yo, busy? Buff me if not man. Ty"
3(Cynix, also correct. Nobody (With a sense of mind) spams Guild Base buffs, Or not that I know of. I don't even go in my base e.e
4(I say do w/e Cynix says, Cynix is Doge Worshiper - I worship Doge and he is a follower.
 Bai all

Offline Lust

• dad's my baby's daddy's mama
  • Characters: Lusted
To this thread : I didn't even notice people with them. Kill them, they lose buffs?(I think. Most work that way)

1(Cynix > I didn't know about genie purge either, Spirit Blackhole 3x int bow :((
2(I didn't even know about these buffs. I sure asf won't waste my time getting, I can do this "WTB>Buffs." Or Pm a friend "Yo, busy? Buff me if not man. Ty"
3(Cynix, also correct. Nobody (With a sense of mind) spams Guild Base buffs, Or not that I know of. I don't even go in my base e.e
4(I say do w/e Cynix says, Cynix is Doge Worshiper - I worship Doge and he is a follower.
 Bai all

Must eat dogs.. I mean what ? O_O. Sorry. Staring at your pic too long. Eh. I like the buffs but only for pve. Pvp. I honestly forget to use them 99% of the time. But I do agree with what was said. I just think they or irrelevant because NO ONE ( unless they are afk or dumb ) is going to let you sit there and hit them ( ok maybe me _ but I have never been able to purge someone easily. I don't like the idea of taking the pills out only because other people use them a lot and I don't really mind them. It's like talking about taking out lvl 120 gears. Makes about the same sense to me.  :rolleyes:

Dad+Lust. I sucked on her female balls while she benchpressed me and my computer.

Offline Sumi

• I know you better than you know yourself
  • Characters: Sumiko, Immune, Adrestria
  • Faction: What's a Faction?
Lel, these pots don't really make a difference to me. Purge-> Amp-> Spam skills. But I honestly can see how they'd get annoying. However, the pros out weight the cons and they're on pwi and people don't really care because people will still die with or without them. :D