Epic Perfect World

Full Warsong

Offline chavymac

• Squishy Noob Queen
  • Kill it with Fire!
  • Characters: Cuddlebunneh, Gabriella
Is anyone else having issues with the new warsong failing my squad have done it multiple times with final boss and it failed any suggestions?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think it has something to do with the mobs that spawn with the boss, you have to kill em 3 times now, whereas you didn't need to before the patch.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I think it has something to do with the mobs that spawn with the boss, you have to kill em 3 times now, whereas you didn't need to before the patch.
exactly this

Offline chavymac

• Squishy Noob Queen
  • Kill it with Fire!
  • Characters: Cuddlebunneh, Gabriella
i appreciate the insight makes it more of a challenge btw I love the new skills the mobs have those are fun. Especially getting thrown in the air  ;D

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
its just as easy...
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Ormin

... btw I love the new skills the mobs have those are fun. Especially getting thrown in the air  ;D
Yes, you can have nice panoramic view.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
What do you have to do to be thrown in the air? D:

Offline Ormin

What do you have to do to be thrown in the air? D:
Fight mobs in second stage (after or without pav defend) and wait till some of them use that skill on you.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Fight mobs in second stage (after or without pav defend) and wait till some of them use that skill on you.
which mobs? metal, earth, fire, wood or water? D:

Offline Arekkusu

which mobs? metal, earth, fire, wood or water? D:

All of the mobs in all of the pavilions do it. They have a random chance to cast that skill. It was fun the first few times it happened to me, but once it started happening 5-6 times in a row, while getting hit with magic, it started to get really annoying.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
All of the mobs in all of the pavilions do it. They have a random chance to cast that skill. It was fun the first few times it happened to me, but once it started happening 5-6 times in a row, while getting hit with magic, it started to get really annoying.
I run Warsong quite often, even today I aggroed 2 groups of mobs at the same time, I was waiting for like 20 minutes, and didnt get thrown in air, they only knocked me back a bit(very bit, like 1m/2m only) >.<

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
i appreciate the insight makes it more of a challenge btw I love the new skills the mobs have those are fun. Especially getting thrown in the air  ;D

...So you mean when I get thrown in the air, I'm not hallucinating?!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Arekkusu

I run Warsong quite often, even today I aggroed 2 groups of mobs at the same time, I was waiting for like 20 minutes, and didnt get thrown in air, they only knocked me back a bit(very bit, like 1m/2m only) >.<

That's interesting. I'm not sure why it didn't happen even after 20 minutes. As I said, it's a random chance of it happening. Were you actually attacking the mobs, or just standing there waiting for it to happen? I ran Warsong last night, and I got thrown in the air quite a few times. I'm not sure if there are particular situations that trigger it more often, or if it is literally just completely random. Perhaps Agatio could give some insight into the exact parameters for these new skills (and each individual skill) to trigger from the mobs there.