Epic Perfect World

Something Odd.

EricaMurcas

The screenshots I am taking now are not ending up in the Screen Shot section in the Element section. Are they stored somewhere else, now? Or is my computer trolling me? (Again)
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2014, 09:35 am by Murcas

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The screenshots I am taking now are not ending up in the Screen Shot section in the Element section. Are they stores somewhere else, now? Or is my computer trolling me? (Again)

Is it saying 'Screenshot Saved' in game or whatever it says? Are you checking the right folder (for example, if you have the new and old client).

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
might be trolling you lol
are u using the Print Screen key ?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
The screenshots I am taking now are not ending up in the Screen Shot section in the Element section. Are they stored somewhere else, now? Or is my computer trolling me? (Again)

I have had this issue in the past, figured out the issue was with administrative rights to change files and folders in your "program files" folder in your boot drive.

Did you install/store the game client in "program files" folder in your boot drive (or some similar location with the same restrictions)? If so, run the client in administrative mode every time you run the game for the SS to work, OR move your game files to a different folder in a different directory o.o

if this doesn't work, then the issue is different to what i had.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

EricaMurcas

Thanks for the quick help, all! Yes, it did say it took the screen shot, I didn't use the print screen button, and Perfect World, to my knowledge has its own folder. Thank you so much for the hints. I greatly appreciate it.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I didn't use the print screen button

from what i know, only if u press the Print Screen key on your keyboard will have the screenshots saved in that folder named "screenshots"  :rolleyes:

EricaMurcas

Really, I did not know that. Thanks so much for your answers.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
printscreen button or F9. both works

EricaMurcas

I tried print screen and it still didn't work, despite the fact that I had done it four times just to make sure. Hm.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I tried print screen and it still didn't work, despite the fact that I had done it four times just to make sure. Hm.

Try my previous suggestion.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Chire

The problem is, if you're gonna write something in chat, and you don't un-select the chat - SS wont happen. Basically, you press Enter to enter the chat to write something, if it stays like that, the SS won't be there.

If you want to see details from your skill bar, guild chat, world chat - press F9 unselect UI, exit f9 - Print screen. If you want to have everything hidden - F9 select UI again - exit f9 - Alt+H or Ctrl+H (I forgot which one exactly) and Print Screen, and it must be saved in Screenshots section, no other folder or way to be saved.
Basically if this doesn't help, then I have no other options or solutions, cause this is pretty much all you have to do lol
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, for future reference, if you do use the Print Screen button to take SS and you don't see a "Screenshot saved" notif, it is probably because your screenshots folder is full. I don't remember how many SS it can hold but I did get that error and deleting a few solved it. And if you're using a Linux machine, your SS won't be saved in the element/screenshots folder as Print Screen captures a screenshot of your desktop and saves it to Home/Pictures on a Linux machine.

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
If the previous answers don't help, check to see if you're in the correct screenshots folder.

I have a shortcut to the Screenshots folder on my desktop, and when I downloaded the new client for beta I kept separate clients of course. So, I'd take a SS and click that shortcut, only to find my screenies weren't there, then proceeded to report it as a bug.

Oops. Wrong client's ss folder.   :tiger-43:

If all else fails, can do the whole PrtScn then Paste in "Paint" (or other graphic program) route.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
from what i know, only if u press the Print Screen key on your keyboard will have the screenshots saved in that folder named "screenshots"  :rolleyes:

I always use F9 for customization of angles, and it always goes to Screenshots folder.