Epic Perfect World

Unable to Enter Story Mode Inside Primal Area

LaMysteria

I am unable to enter into Story Mode of the Primal area and when I do, the quests are not there.  I have done all of the other quests in Primal world, and have received the FSP quests, but am still unable to enter into story mode to do the quests there.  I have completed the chain quests outside primal area up to the point of killing the wraith inside Brimstone Pit yet still not able to enter story mode inside Primal.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
can you check if you have any light blue quest in your Q panel ?

LaMysteria

none, there are none of the daily quests showing up as available for me to take and I can't get into the sky owl area when I try.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
just checked and i cant pick up the sky owl either, only the raccoon.
i will keep trying to see if i can get this sky owl one.  :-X

LaMysteria

I think that my character was glitched or something, there was a lvl 80 skill book that I was unable to learn as well, even though I was celestial sage.  I made another mystic and she was able to learn the skill with no problems.  I have not gotten into Primal area as of yet to know if the quests are available there, I am just starting the Gen Summer Chain so I am thinking something happened somewhere but have no idea what.  Just odd...I will keep you notified if it happens to me again.