Hmm it's been a while..

Offline Gen. Cipher

• ★★★★
  • War never changes.
  • Characters: Gen_Cipher
Sorry, but im still alived.

Territorial data, circa mid-November of 2013:

Territorial data, present day:

The latter should also serve to answer your question about the "top" factions, Pika.
Read my chronicling of the Territorial Wars here: http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/territorial-war-reports/

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
WELCOME BACK PIKA!!!!!!
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Runic

Hy Pika, see any asians lately?

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Territorial data, circa mid-November of 2013:

Territorial data, present day:

The latter should also serve to answer your question about the "top" factions, Pika.

Not necessarily. While some factions may have lands, it doesn't show how good they are.

Offline Runic

Not necessarily. While some factions may have lands, it doesn't show how good they are.

I agree to a certain extent, but at the same time

...What?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
*raises paw* pregnant and due may 25th D: XD and welcome back to ^-^
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Gen. Cipher

• ★★★★
  • War never changes.

You are correct, but I have found that it serves as a pretty reliable indicator the majority of the time.
Read my chronicling of the Territorial Wars here: http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/territorial-war-reports/

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
You are correct, but I have found that it serves as a pretty reliable indicator the majority of the time.
yup.  save for a few details.
Artifex got few lands right? but they are top faction with xpend if im not wrong. also worms aren't there but they are top faction as well. Alamat/south korea/axe group/aeons don't tw but you can't deny that Holy alliance is stronk.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Gen. Cipher

• ★★★★
  • War never changes.
yup.  save for a few details.
Artifex got few lands right? but they are top faction with xpend if im not wrong. also worms aren't there but they are top faction as well. Alamat/south korea/axe group/aeons don't tw but you can't deny that Holy alliance is stronk.

I don't consider Worms a factor anymore. Any threat they posed to the other major factions vanished after having been sold out by 2 different leaders. This was something I had discussed a few months ago, much to the dismay of prideful Worms loyalists. That isn't to say it's impossible to make a comeback. I don't consider the individual factions within the Asian Alliance, as some call it, much of a threat, but it would be foolish to say that they aren't formidable when they come together.

Artifex is an exception to the rule. They have a minor presence on the map, but they pose a major threat. Ducks' and Xpendable's positions are pretty self-explanatory.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
*raises paw* pregnant and due may 25th D: XD and welcome back to ^-^
grats
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Keep it on topic ppl
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline ImAJerk

Back on topic, I dont play much but from the 1hr i log in server is active fun, to a certain extent. Horizon is out with little to no bugs at all so you arent missing much
Night you will like my red text of epic stuff or suffer.