Epic Perfect World

Seat of Torment Rancid

Offline Kevipoo

• Ghost
  • Dad was Navy Seal, Team 2.I was volunteer/military
I went through all 3 of my bosses for Spirtual Cultivation quest. Last being Rancid Venerator it showed nothing left the 0/1 disapeared like the rest. But when i left dungeon it showed 0/1 of Rancid Venerator again. I'm assuming its bugged?So how can i complete my Cultivation i need that it to have Spiritual Harmony for my advanced skills to be learned?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
You can buy Third Sage Fairy (Third Demon Fairy if you're Demon, but if you need SoT for culti then you're going Sage O.O) and it gives you max cultivation for all the skills, unless you wanna do the whole culti to be able to switch, idk O.O

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
yes save yourself the trouble and do culti up to Brim or Eden then buy the third fairy sage or demon an be Clelstial !! so much easier and only 4 goldi in the voteshop.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
It's a nice bug to know about regardless. Tested it on my alt to see if I could get the kill for culti and I also was not able to receive the kill in my quest log.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I would like to point out that this bug is still good to know, because if you want to switch cultis you do need to do it anyways; whether or not you've used the third fairy.

But yeah, otherwise it's the easiest way.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)