Epic Perfect World

Titles

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Is it possible maybe eventually to give us the [War Avatar Champion] title for 212 cards instead of 218 since we dont have S+ cards (and i guess wont ever get) and reduce the amount to collect for the [Saint Savior] title from 20 items to collect to lets say..... 10? would be extremely cool
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Need spoon feeding. The top title is harder to get for a reason, hint 108 D cards that I know of so 110 cards to make up from all the C B A and S cards or around 28on average  from each of the 4 remaining types needed for top title.

So your reason for wanting the other class of cards added is just because you want everything handing to you on a silver plate.
Just put effort in like everyone else who wants the title does.

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Correction 118 B cards, and your reason for reducing title requirement :P posting when just waking not a good idea(hint to self).

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Need spoon feeding. The top title is harder to get for a reason, hint 108 D cards that I know of so 110 cards to make up from all the C B A and S cards or around 28on average  from each of the 4 remaining types needed for top title.

So your reason for wanting the other class of cards added is just because you want everything handing to you on a silver plate.

I don't think you get it, the same type of card will not count twice toward the titles. There only exists 218 different cards, you need every single one in order to get the last title but since S+ ones were removed from EPW it is not possible to acquire the last 6.
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2014, 11:26 pm by Blitzkrieg

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i am at 204/212 (i dont count the 6x S+ now) and i really would like to have the max card title someday
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

Stop posting and delete all your posts, you have no clue about anything.

Offline Reims

I suggested the same war avatar champion thing before and Agatio said

Since War Avatar titles aren't part of any set, I don't see a reason to do this to be honest, these cards simply aren't in game so isn't the title. One more title with +28 def is meaningless imho