Epic Perfect World

New Caves ruined them

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
complaints prior to NH update...complaints post NH update, cant please everyone it seems. One of the things that sets EPW apart is the development evolution, we are constantly given new instances, events, awards, boutique items, its never boring. Keep things as they are till the next update please =^.^=
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
u do know

why it's called Seat of Torment?

it is meant to torment us

ok

now stop complaining

c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
am curious y do people do the SOT instance now even when BH is easy and you don't need it anymore for TM runs?
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
am curious y do people do the SOT instance now even when BH is easy and you don't need it anymore for TM runs?

I think there's a new daily in there.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Johania

the fact that you may know the sot and aba old version doesn't make them good or better than the newest sot and aba.  everyone feel better at the old versions cause we all know the old version very well.  for me the newest version is shorter and we can do BH waaaaaaaaaay faster.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I think there's a new daily in there.
Weekly I think.

the fact that you may know the sot and aba old version doesn't make them good or better than the newest sot and aba.  everyone feel better at the old versions cause we all know the old version very well.  for me the newest version is shorter and we can do BH waaaaaaaaaay faster.
This. You only want the old version because you were familiar with it. I can't tell you how much I hated the new ones when I first tried it on beta. But when I did 3 - 5 runs of each, I started liking it. Once you get used to it, you won't even remember the old instance.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Both Abba and Sot should be reverted to old versions and new BHs removed. Oh no wait, I forgot we hate farmers

Lol if u hate fermers or u hate to farm how did u get the TM cape ?? :D

vlntbty

The new ones aren't hard. Sure it takes a few runs to learn where certain bosses are, etc, but they're not hard. They're actually kind of fun to me. As for the dogs in SoT, even if you aggro them, they only do like 1k damage. lol Just keep going and take it with you. haha I would HATE to run through those falling rocks in PWI. Whew. O.o

Offline SQUISHY BARB

took him 2 yrs to farm it i think. LOL

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

The joke went over your head.  Vookie is a farmer, and he said that EPW hates farmers due to TT getting revamped, SOT/Aba getting revamped (although, I never used this as a farming instance, I even hated doing TM in there, so meh), etc.  Basically, he's saying that it's becoming harder for farmers to catch up to donators, which may be the case, but since I'm a cheap ass who doesn't spend money unless absolutely necessary (fashion is a necessity, for example), it doesn't affect me much.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline SQUISHY BARB

its still easy for farmers so long as you put enough hours and have luck with r8, w/c is not the end all and be all of PK.

dorothyerika

It's true that the old instances were a lot better, at least SoT was. But, after a few runs, you'll quite enjoy them. Personally, instances that are tough, not just because of the mobs, but because of puzzles etc are a lot more interesting. Obviously, you don't need to do any puzzles or anything for the BH boss, which is better because BH remains easy.

+10000000000000000000   When I first did SoT I was like completely confused and shit.But,you can get used to it after awhile.Sure it can get annoying when one of those sphere thingies hit you and u go back to the beginning(happened the first time I did it and rq'd)But yeah,both now and before was easy

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
SoT is actually pretty easy for BH's once u do it few times, I still don't really understand Abbadon but it's not that hard (I always had problems understanding Abbadon even before it was revamped)

Offline Craggan

ok ok I know i dont gripe much but this one was just wrong..Please bring back the old SOT !! Even if u dont let us use it for TM runs anymore this new style just stinks..Abba is fine probably easier for most people . Even the change to TT wasn't this bad but you guys just destroyed the fun of SOT.. that is all I have to gripe abo0ut ..TY

Just quit whining Darky and go learn them. It's just something new and different that we all need to adapt to. If you want help just let me know and I'll go with you since you know I'm a PvE king.   :))