Epic Perfect World

New Caves ruined them

Offline firestorm01

ok ok I know i dont gripe much but this one was just wrong..Please bring back the old SOT !! Even if u dont let us use it for TM runs anymore this new style just stinks..Abba is fine probably easier for most people . Even the change to TT wasn't this bad but you guys just destroyed the fun of SOT.. that is all I have to gripe abo0ut ..TY

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
ok ok I know i dont gripe much but this one was just wrong..Please bring back the old SOT !! Even if u dont let us use it for TM runs anymore this new style just stinks..Abba is fine probably easier for most people . Even the change to TT wasn't this bad but you guys just destroyed the fun of SOT.. that is all I have to gripe abo0ut ..TY
Both Abba and Sot should be reverted to old versions and new BHs removed. Oh no wait, I forgot we hate farmers

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Why do ppl not like new Abba it's doo much easier. You get teleported to the exact boss you need? No wines no endless running

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Abba is fine probably easier for most people
Why do ppl not like new Abba it's doo much easier. You get teleported to the exact boss you need? No wines no endless running

:normal-37:

I don't have a problem with the instances either way so no comment.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
It's true that the old instances were a lot better, at least SoT was. But, after a few runs, you'll quite enjoy them. Personally, instances that are tough, not just because of the mobs, but because of puzzles etc are a lot more interesting. Obviously, you don't need to do any puzzles or anything for the BH boss, which is better because BH remains easy.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I like these new instances, they're far more interesting to do. I still am able to do my card bosses just fine (Faster tbh).

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
It's true that the old instances were a lot better, at least SoT was. But, after a few runs, you'll quite enjoy them. Personally, instances that are tough, not just because of the mobs, but because of puzzles etc are a lot more interesting. Obviously, you don't need to do any puzzles or anything for the BH boss, which is better because BH remains easy.

This ^. A lot more interesting than before.
But I have to say, that when we do BHs we'd prefer to do it as fast as we could with the old istances than now. Usually, people do BHs for the reward not to enjoy the PvE fights.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
New sot and aba instances are pretty faster and easier
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2014, 04:31 pm by Salim

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't mind new Aba.  I actually like it even.  The whole idea of past/future is new and exciting. 

SoT on the other hand...that place sucked even before the changeover.  It's made me scared of big dogs now. :/

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

This.
I enjoy new SoT, once you know what path to take & what to do. A lot in EPW is already made easier, why should we change things just because it's more challenging? It gives you a bit of a reason to not be bored at everything from being so easy.
Oh, My favorite part is running from the big dogs xD
In fact, sometimes I wish it was harder, I wish I could fall down, I wish the flammable brides could kill you.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I enjoy the new sot and aba and I think they are a blast to do. -1 don't change it back.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
New Seat and Aba are cool and WAY EASIER than on pwi.... so stop complaining pls....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Jim~

Idk why you guys are complaining, this is private server.. now think of the instances in real PWI... lol

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex

go to a 1.3 sv ? and play theam win the old style BB

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
i like new BH for Abba and SOT pls dont change. people complain all the time.  :-X
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt