Epic Perfect World

After New Horizons

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
After new pacth im wondering about new skills of 3 classes bm,barb,wiz. Whic one is better now for mass pk and 1vs1. whic deals nice dmg and got nice deff.  Also dont say for me ( depens on ur play stile or smth...bla bla bla ) thx.

Vegas

Mage deals nice damage, low def but you can survive easily if you don't waste your genie randomly, kite a lot and use the heal. I don't want to comment on the other classes because I didn't play them after 1.5.1

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
I love BM i love how they looks and whem weapons but dmg is not good ... barb i like for hight dmg but low defence agains  all mag clases , and wiz awesome but need alot ec and sins sometimes can kill me with bow  .....

Offline Reims

Bm's got some good skills but still their damage is the lowest compared to other classes, 1v1 takes a good long while and they are epic in mass pvp.

Barbs are now to be feared in 1v1 with their new stun, and in mass they are the hard to kill usual punching bags.

As for wiz i didnt play the class still

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
well imo. if you good with timing go BM.
damage isn't high compared to other two but stun lock will drain their genie and keep u with sparks and kill them slowly or as long as they can hold out.

if bm or wiz 3 spark use blade hurl and u cancel out their ultimate moves. unless they want to use up precious genie

GG have fun.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
For mage, they hit a ton, are a fun class and are feared in both 1v1s and mass pk. They're easier to play now, as are all classes pretty much.
For wr, they have little damage in dragon but are very fun when you get the hang of it.
For wb...they're very easy and a watered down class, but also fun in the short run.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
hmm as i see best class is WIZ or barb :D ;o thx guys ill try to decide whic better wiz or barb ;)

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
hmm as i see best class is WIZ or barb :D ;o thx guys ill try to decide whic better wiz or barb ;)
i'm barb and i can tell you its not best class. good luck killing pro BM with stun lock. best class is BM but you need skill to master it. Barb easy to learn but you will have hard time killing pro wiz as well since NH patch everyone hit hard and we dont have that many CC and have low mdef. the new stun is cool but soon people realize that its still lame and easily countered.  but if you enjoy playing the class then it's great as well. :P
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
Yep bm prety hard to learn and wiz is awesome but as i play sin mosty i kill every class but bad in mass pk...

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Mage deals nice damage, low def but you can survive easily if you don't waste your genie randomly, kite a lot and use the heal. I don't want to comment on the other classes because I didn't play them after 1.5.1

No man, kiting wont save you when you have 40 eas on your ass AAing you
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls