Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
xp skilled players ? onli 15 or 12 ? rest meat shields

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
even tho robbert is really ugly with a huge nose and girly long hair, with a face full of acne and an ego bigger then his mouth he does still have a point, doesnt matter who wins or loses as long as everyone has fun, stop caring about who is better or who wins, i play this game for fun and win or lose i always have fun pking, i could care less who wins or who is good as long as its "fun", when you all start nerd raging about who is better and won it starts to become less fun ijs

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

and who are to judge whos skilled and who isn't  :sad:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
[11/17/2013 6:55:11 PM] Aldin: i bet your gf is Myle Cyrius

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
even tho robbert is really ugly with a huge nose and girly long hair, with a face full of acne and an ego bigger then his mouth he does still have a point, doesnt matter who wins or loses as long as everyone has fun, stop caring about who is better or who wins, i play this game for fun and win or lose i always have fun pking, i could care less who wins or who is good as long as its "fun", when you all start nerd raging about who is better and won it starts to become less fun ijs
you hate my ego not my looks, you're the unemployed fat american with no social life at his early 30's version of noki, but that's not the point of the thread; the point is you're 1 of the 95% skillless artifex rejected 3 times by xpend now trying to redeem yourself meatshielding in a second tier faction, no1's nerd raging we just said why videos like this come once in a while on forums (numbers)

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
you hate my ego not my looks, you're the unemployed fat american with no social life at his early 30's version of noki, but that's not the point of the thread; the point is you're 1 of the 95% skillless artifex rejected 3 times by xpend now trying to redeem yourself meatshielding in a second tier faction, no1's nerd raging we just said why videos like this come once in a while on forums (numbers)
Just so you know, a "second tier faction" isn't meant to beat a ''tier 1 faction'' which you consider is Xpendable.

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
 :normal-16: the hate escalated quickly
 :normal-1: happy easter

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
well i just proved how factored i am by how easy i just made you rage and how much you seem to think you know about me, btw i was rejected once from xpend when i first started server because all i did all day was pick you guys off at misfortune....what was it 800 kills in 4 days? all xpendables lol, dont be mad robbert its ok :) easy troll

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
:normal-16: the hate escalated quickly
 :normal-1: happy easter
Happy Easter, Bill.  :normal-4:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
well i just proved how factored i am by how easy i just made you rage and how much you seem to think you know about me, btw i was rejected once from xpend when i first started server because all i did all day was pick you guys off at misfortune....what was it 800 kills in 4 days? all xpendables lol, dont be mad robbert its ok :) easy troll
:normal-21:?

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
[11/17/2013 6:55:11 PM] Aldin: i bet your gf is Myle Cyrius

better than you that you gonna die alone  :S

and who are to judge whos skilled and who isn't  :sad:

the psy that hiero bug with telekinesis when you ig go back to do phone calls now mr

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
ugh what, why are these no named kids trying to be factor? Xpendable is always number one, you win one PK and you get happy..

such amaze such pk such tactic, get a life baddies and learn from ur master bb.
Esok★