Epic Perfect World

EPW: Artifex vs XP ~ The Run Over

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good pk video, also to all the I don't know who's, that claim xp won pk on Storm against Future, yeah they did win pk on Storm against Future in their dreams, maybe. That being said, all the 10 line long comments are rendered useless because you were not on Storm to see how the Xp vs Future pk played out or you were misinformed about it.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Same old talk again, everyone already moved on but okay.
Nice vid texan!  :normal-2:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol ahahaha good job guys excellent work in PvP.  (((:

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
Actually it was atlantic that pulled the storm card. Try again.  :normal-1:
...self centered much.
Golden - Kurenai

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
? Go read all the previous comments and see for yourself.  :police:
Oh sorry sir, let me make my comment easier to understand with tags ^^
Same old talk again, everyone already moved on but okay.
talking to everyone, no hate, version for dummies, old story

I don't know why you point out who started, if you react to it, you are a part of it.
Golden - Kurenai

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
It will always look like 1:2 ratio when half your people flying from sz

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Actually it was atlantic that pulled the storm card. Try again.  :normal-1:

May I refer you to your previous wall of text ...

... (that's what happened vs HO, vs Future on storm and is happening right now vs Artifex ...

Also,you manage to "win" a 10 v 10 on a technicality
Well slow clap for you ... grats!!!
Enjoy pointing fingers, next time do it better, just because you forget you wrote a comment does not mean the comment disappeared.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
May I refer you to your previous wall of text ...

Also,you manage to "win" a 10 v 10 on a technicality
Well slow clap for you ... grats!!!
Enjoy pointing fingers, next time do it better, just because you forget you wrote a comment does not mean the comment disappeared.
Stop being sad when you get shut down. All you do is comment stupid things on vids you don't bother watching because, as we all know, they're bad. Just because you go emo after losing pk and have to try hard everytime you somehow manage to win because outnumbering , doesn't mean we all do the same. If you don't want trashtalk, then stop giving idiotic replies that start trashtalk. That being said, take a chill pill bruh, it's just a game.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
you need to calm down and stop desperately posting vids of you killing 30 xpends with 60 people its not even good for your image, you might be the losing side but have dignity

:normal-9: :normal-9:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I didn't say we beat you on storm did I?

I was merely pointing out who "pulled the storm card".
No, you did not say you beat us on Storm, because you did not beat us on Storm.
But thank you for admitting you did not win pk on there, your "experience" is highly valued in losses.

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
you need to calm down and stop desperately posting vids of you killing 30 xpends with 60 people its not even good for your image, you might be the losing side but have dignity

LOL you're the one to talk, because XP doesn't post like 5 videos of one single win which doesn't even happen often anymore because we've been winning most pks since patch was out, now why complain about numbers? why mention it? one of your guys said "we pk without numbers because we pk for fun" then why keep saying "we lost cuz of numbers, you guys struggle even numbers" yeah you guys pk for the fun eh loooool

don't embarrass yourself dawg, you lost deal with it and stop barking random shit (:

you left storm because you couldn't handle us, we came here and you lost the first big 3 hrs pk we had with half our people not even fully geared, you talk too much idk why you even try, you just look bad lmao stop bringing up storm tbh that server is dead

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
i am superior tho
hell yea

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
frustration delete comments; dont forget if you're not dev odna brade sab or doflamingo you're bad

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
frustration delete comments; dont forget if you're not dev odna brade sab or doflamingo you're bad

kid are u something ? no clam down stay on safe zone u ain't even a factor

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
LOL you're the one to talk, because XP doesn't post like 5 videos of one single win which doesn't even happen often anymore because we've been winning most pks since patch was out, now why complain about numbers? why mention it? one of your guys said "we pk without numbers because we pk for fun" then why keep saying "we lost cuz of numbers, you guys struggle even numbers" yeah you guys pk for the fun eh loooool

don't embarrass yourself dawg, you lost deal with it and stop barking random shit (:

you left storm because you couldn't handle us, we came here and you lost the first big 3 hrs pk we had with half our people not even fully geared, you talk too much idk why you even try, you just look bad lmao stop bringing up storm tbh that server is dead
all i see is xp won every single even number pk; loses are 30+artifex goin ham i heard you guys cannot pk at night if you dont have 50 at rg from a artifex friend i bet its truth