Epic Perfect World

EPW: Artifex vs XP ~ The Run Over

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
LOL...it's still too early to say who is #1 now. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. No one dominates in a significant way right now. It's a good thing; because it makes mass pk not so one-sided as it was before. Btw, you guys were hiding in sz the day before NH patch was lived. At least, Expend still pks regardless of number or anything. ijs.

now tell who win the pk the first day after nh ? let me refresh your mind a bit

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Difference is
We didnt crash your RG, you did :)

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
Difference is
We didnt crash your RG, you did :)

+1 i saw their rg and i asked shuld i sig and then 1 marshal fac sig and they said no :)

even with out 321 RG'S  we won GF

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

looooooooooooooooooooooooool
A rg crash lasting longer than yesterday's pk.  :normal-3:

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
xDxDxDxDxDxD
I like the way u get posts :( Ty for giving me the oportunity to get 1 more post by quoteing u <3

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
LOL...it's still too early to say who is #1 now. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. No one dominates in a significant way right now. It's a good thing; because it makes mass pk not so one-sided as it was before. Btw, you guys were hiding in sz the day before NH patch was lived. At least, Expend still pks regardless of number or anything. ijs.
? If u have atleast 2-3 iq points or visit(as something that u aren't really doing often) the pk spots, you'd see squads of artifex pking chinos/ducks/worms/ any other pk. If people have a real life, stop merging all epw factions and sadly at the end run out of guilds to pk. Artifex pk's often, you try to pk only us, since u have nothing else to pk, right?
PS: We have weddings also :33333333333333333
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2014, 08:47 am by Seby

Offline BriEsT

• Don

? they do pk withouth numbers , lol . Not even random guilds dont wana pk withouth numbers on their side , stop saying stories for little kids .

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
 :rolleyes: wow austin, nice
hell yea

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Cool video, gameplay was rather boring and I spent more time looking at the clock than the PK.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
theres no point in arguing, both guilds think theyre the best and neither will admit one is better than the other. it doesnt matter which one is better anyways. if both XP and Artifex pk for fun, then why does it matter if youre better than the other???

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
theres no point in arguing, both guilds think theyre the best and neither will admit one is better than the other. it doesnt matter which one is better anyways. if both XP and Artifex pk for fun, then why does it matter if youre better than the other???
Couldn't agree more tbh.

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
i still wait for your first win without 1:2 outnumber
They can say the same thing as well.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
win or loose, GG and cool vid.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
Actually, they can't.  :normal-30: :normal-44:
Actually, they can. Same as you are allowed to trash talk on their videos while they do the same on your faction's. Only funny thing about that is...you guys post about 5 videos of each win.