Epic Perfect World

Forum Messages.

pikachuchu

It's a small thing I'm just wondering - can you make forum messages modify-able? D:
Unless there's like a specific reason why not. I just sometimes get annoyed having to add like one more sentence or something to a message but have to send another message.

And maybe I'm just stupid but most times when I try to send another message I end up sending it to myself or something, not sure. ;-;

Also I'm scared they miss the first message I sent maybe, aswell.

Sorry if this was mentioned before. <3

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Aren't they modifiable already?

yes they are i just modified it

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
She means the messages you send on the forums, not posts. And I don't know if it would be possible but I too would like something like that, although I don't think its really necessary since not many use PMs anyways.

Offline Naturality

• ★ ♪ ♫ Musiic'All'Day ✩ ♩ ♬ ヽ(^o^)ノ
  • Characters: Naturality - __Sakura__
  • Faction: UndrDogs
It's a small thing I'm just wondering - can you make forum messages modify-able? D:
Unless there's like a specific reason why not. I just sometimes get annoyed having to add like one more sentence or something to a message but have to send another message.

And maybe I'm just stupid but most times when I try to send another message I end up sending it to myself or something, not sure. ;-;

Also I'm scared they miss the first message I sent maybe, aswell.

Sorry if this was mentioned before. <3

^+1 c:

pikachuchu

She means the messages you send on the forums, not posts. And I don't know if it would be possible but I too would like something like that, although I don't think its really necessary since not many use PMs anyways.

True, not many use PM's. :c But I use them a lot lately, cause I pm people for drawings, and kind of annoying to send a whole new message if I forgot to add one more detail like 'I like brown hair' or something..
So yes, I know it's useless but IF possible I'd love to have that. qq