Epic Perfect World

A question about leveling concerning some classes.

Offline Droopeh

Hi everyone!
I've recently started to crave playing a support ep, just as I used to do in PWI (Albeit I rarely pvp'ed).
So I was wondering what was the best way to level a cleric? I know gods valley is probably the most practical, but that's sort of dead right now so...
I'm also wondering about mystics. I've been having a rather hard time doing PV with both my cleric and mystic :c

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
PV is the easiest to level through imo. On an ep you shouldnt have too many problems, just pop on a plume shell while having the bless box equipped (+ an IH) and you should be leveling pretty smoothly. Mystic is leveled pretty easily as well due to their fast heal + petals. I would gather the mobs, set up petals and nature's barrier (to reduce damage) and use thicket to lock the mass groups of mobs and then gale force (and now you can use swirling mist as well since the primal version is now an AoE).

I wouldn't recommend GV unless you dont mind leveling slowly. Another option you have is running FCC. It's exp was boosted in this patch + you have about an extra 20-22mil exp worth of mats from all the bosses at the end of the run (if you trade them in at the NPC in 1k). Oh and the Morai quest chain gets you a nice boost of exp + the Gods Giving daily quest for exp.
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2014, 06:38 pm by Meese

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Buy level scrolls like the rest of us.

Offline Droopeh

PV is the easiest to level through imo. On an ep you shouldnt have too many problems, just pop on a plume shell while having the bless box equipped (+ an IH) and you should be leveling pretty smoothly. Mystic is leveled pretty easily as well due to their fast heal + petals. I would gather the mobs, set up petals and nature's barrier (to reduce damage) and use thicket to lock the mass groups of mobs and then gale force (and now you can use swirling mist as well since the primal version is now an AoE).

I wouldn't recommend GV unless you dont mind leveling slowly. Another option you have is running FCC. It's exp was boosted in this patch + you have about an extra 20-22mil exp worth of mats from all the bosses at the end of the run (if you trade them in at the NPC in 1k). Oh and the Morai quest chain gets you a nice boost of exp + the Gods Giving daily quest for exp.
Welp, I just hit level 135 on my EP and in arena gear I cannot for the life of me survive more than 5 ish mobs at once. Also, apart from lazor feathers and tempest I don't have much else to kill them with D:
Also no anti stuns and my heals generally get interrupted or aren't nearly enough to keep me alive, even through plume shell :<

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Welp, I just hit level 135 on my EP and in arena gear I cannot for the life of me survive more than 5 ish mobs at once. Also, apart from lazor feathers and tempest I don't have much else to kill them with D:
Also no anti stuns and my heals generally get interrupted or aren't nearly enough to keep me alive, even through plume shell :<

The stuns can be avoided by kill those Mannequins one by one, afterwards pop on an AD if you see that you're not going to make it further. Also, if your ep has sage/demon skills, there are a few that increase your pdef as well. Use Siren's kiss to AoE alongside feathers, it casts faster than Tempest and costs less. Dont worry about reserving chi, 3spark if you have to and AD and AoE.

Offline Droopeh

The stuns can be avoided by kill those Mannequins one by one, afterwards pop on an AD if you see that you're not going to make it further. Also, if your ep has sage/demon skills, there are a few that increase your pdef as well. Use Siren's kiss to AoE alongside feathers, it casts faster than Tempest and costs less. Dont worry about reserving chi, 3spark if you have to and AD and AoE.
After finishing half a run in the time span of which my veno could've done 3 runs at the same level I decided to farm ec on my main and buy sls  :-\

EDIT: Mods you can close this. I'm probably too much of a baddie to level the legit way :D

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I heard Caster Nirvana got the same exp boost that normal Nirvana and FC got.

And it's not too hard for something that slings magic.  I'm thinking about trying that on my veno.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)