Epic Perfect World

Seeker Ini

Offline Revolver

• Beginner
Okai so i've seen that most seeker Ini's around here really sucks * my oppinion idk bout others *
Thats why i felt like make 1 ini for seeker that looks different and sell it to ppl that would like it.
Here es the ini 

If u would like it msg me here wif ur offer ( in EC )
Can remove the 3rd eye if u dun like it.
Thanks

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Selling ini's can lead to potentional scam and let me explain why, you're not trading ini file over ingames trading system, only way it would be tradeable is either sending file over skype or uploading it somewhere for the deal of either giving ec's 1st then get the ini (easiest way of scam) or giving ini before ec's so the guy who was suppost to give u ec's didn't actually give them to you. It's very unviable system + ini's aren't anything special, with some work and spare time ini's are pretty easy to copy (don't get me wrong some can be hard but there are simple ones aswell)

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
Selling ini's can lead to potentional scam and let me explain why, you're not trading ini file over ingames trading system, only way it would be tradeable is either sending file over skype or uploading it somewhere for the deal of either giving ec's 1st then get the ini (easiest way of scam) or giving ini before ec's so the guy who was suppost to give u ec's didn't actually give them to you. It's very unviable system + ini's aren't anything special, with some work and spare time ini's are pretty easy to copy (don't get me wrong some can be hard but there are simple ones aswell)

^ is risk for the person that is gonna buy it tbh is more easy to download theam from the china pages or the viet pages in my opinion

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I've done a few ini commissions and the people who I did them for were all honourable about payments. Goodluck with selling yours, I would suggest you post in the ini thread as more people look at that far more often.