Epic Perfect World

Spammable skills,seriously?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Alot has changed since this new patch came, it happens everytime that new expansion came, it was same stuff with back then new Morai skills when ppl were complaining that some are op or that some shouldn't ever been released in the game. So start adapting to it, you're a human being aren't you? You'll see through next few months you'll act like nothing was op, everything ok happy gaming etc + if some balancing changes happen in the mean time which im guessing they will since alot of ppl complain about everything but that's we're humans aren't we?

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
keep relying on white voodoo camp and soul of stun proc to go black like every mediocre psy and youll only kill afk people outside sz

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
You're both idiots.

:normal-12:

keep relying on white voodoo camp and soul of stun proc to go black like every mediocre psy and youll only kill afk people outside sz

White voodoo should be taught as an option.  Some people learn it as a lifestyle.  :normal-3:
I'm basically 40

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Rely on GM Favoritism for easy win

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
:normal-12:

White voodoo should be taught as an option.  Some people learn it as a lifestyle.  :normal-3:

you animasacre and me onli psy's that i saw now on days that don't camp white vodo tbh rofl

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
[/quote]

You know, when sins and eas get out sz stealthed and spark combo you, the only way to survive is to camp def. ;p
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

You know, when sins and eas get out sz stealthed and spark combo you, the only way to survive is to camp def. ;p

Tbh, youre better off just expelling against a stealthspark sin if they initiated with a stun.  If not, just psychic will and drop it.  White voodoo at the very start of a fight puts you at a disadvantage.  You should use every resource you have before resorting to white.
I'm basically 40

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Tbh, youre better off just expelling against a stealthspark sin if they initiated with a stun.  If not, just psychic will and drop it.  White voodoo at the very start of a fight puts you at a disadvantage.  You should use every resource you have before resorting to white.

Duh,expel wont save me from an 1hit in black.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls
Okay,I dont want this to be another QQing thread. I just wanted to know u guys' opinions.

I've been 1v1ing a lot of sins and barbs /sins mostly/ these days. Not mentioning how much they keep sparking and shyt, but the real problem I've been experiencing is their ability to spam one of the new skills. Gof weap + this skill > Spam gof. Even with my white voodoo on I cant handle them anymore. Yet,once they run out of tidal is just about going black, tide spirit, faith and 3-4 hits are enough to kill them (the majority of the times).
Barbs the same thing. They got an almost spammable paralyzing skill. This is being so damn annoying,god. I play sin too and love playing it but I admit it's something wich is actually over powered (not like before patch,where everyone QQed about tidal, Ijs.)

Or we could just camp white till their tidal is gone, get full buff 24/7, spark and pill. (?)

LOOOOL Ye, but take out Rising dragon yes, this server is so fair and balanced <3

scxclfbdnkgw

LOOOOL Ye, but take out Rising dragon yes, this server is so fair and balanced <3
nobody is forcing you to play if you dislike it so much

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Duh,expel wont save me from an 1hit in black.
I walk around in black almost always, unless I'm typing to people or something of that sort.  Getting heirobugged is a legitimate concern.  Getting 1shot should not be happening.  What gear are you wearing to allow this to happen? If you improve your gear and still find yourself getting 1shot, try investing in a defense weapon.

There has been quite enough forum spam from angry wr's already.  Can we not?
I'm basically 40

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum SUH LOL

I tried to quick edit cuz I saw how rude that sounded LOL.  I try not be forum warrior no moderate pls  :normal-12:
I'm basically 40

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
you animasacre and me onli psy's that i saw now on days that don't camp white vodo tbh rofl
I'll give you a prize for that joke.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum SUH LOL
What are you laughing at, you got laughed at by every storm player as well.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Locking since nobody heeded Tangle's warning.