Epic Perfect World

Spammable skills,seriously?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I do find that sins have gotten a noticable increase in damage with this patch. (Yes, I have spirit etc maxed.)

It's definitely not a class that needed a boost, though most issues are from their broken r8r adds.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Eh that spammable skill needs to have a cool down at least? o: just how I see. Maybe others will see differently.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
Hmm. I see. So sins are sort of limited now with their skills?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Hmm. I see. So sins are sort of limited now with their skills?
Pretty much.

OH YEESSSS GOOD LORD HEAVEN SMILE UPON ME

less skill = more survivality for me

ily pwe/pwi/epw
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH

OH YEESSSS GOOD LORD HEAVEN SMILE UPON ME

less skill = more survivality for me

ily pwe/pwi/epw

Lmfao >_>…

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Ennaoj

Dude, who better answer that but those who actually play the class?

Do you expect an EP to answer that on a pro level even if that person does not play sin?

Have some common sense pls.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance

yaoi<3

Ennaoj

Your FIRST post:

but the real problem I've been experiencing is their ability to spam one of the new skills. Gof weap + this skill > Spam gof.

Your other post:

Then, I repeat it again. I'm talking about sins being able to spam a skill, how long they want, in GOF dagger. THAT MEANS an high chance to gof.

Please make up your mind as to WHAT you really ARE trying to say.
And saying "repeat it again" is redundant.

------------
THIS DOWN HERE:

I couldn't have said it any better

Lol.

1. GoF isn't spammable nor anywhere even near. It's by chance. It doesn't always proc. The chance of it not proccing is higher than the chance of it actually working.

2. If you're still in white voodoo and you die ezpz then you must either be playing your psychic wrong or you should get some better gears. If you're using ds neck, don't complain you're dying too much. Ds neck makes you stronger, but it also makes you a cannon fodder.

3. Sins only have 1 spammable skill ever since NH patch and the damage isn't even that great.

4. Yes you do have 9k pdef, but let's be honest, you can get 120 def lvl. That's more than enough to compensate for the lack of pdef.

5. Go watch animassacre,cynix, and shinigami's videos and learn your class with the best there are.
[/font][/size][/color]
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2014, 09:37 am by Cephenrene(✿◠‿◠)

Ennaoj

love u babe x0x0x0x0

APS was "nerfed" yet I don't see any change. In fact, both aps and dph sins got a boost which they didn't needed.

No, after NH patch sins lost 4 or so skills. When I'm playing dph, if Life Hunter had a cd, I would run out of skills to use. The problem isn't the skill. That skill doesn't even deal that good of a damage.

We lost 5 atk skills.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Sorry for offending u, but i can't find a nice way to tell u that u are wrong :< Most of us told u this already(basically all) and as a info, only spammable skill is life hunter, that deals 2-3k , zerk'ed max can reach 10k(zerk is like once in a year for most of us) so it's luck based, same like ur purify wep. :) I will stop commenting here since u seem wrong, and this is more like a QQ thread instead of a thread to find out opinions. And please, don't get upset that no1 agrees with u:( It happens.

Once in a year? Man I see sins doing over 4 straight zerk -zerk crits- on me.
As a psy I never use puri weap, it's lame IMO. I'd rather having def levels or atk ones.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Ennaoj

I guess it's you who's not reading.

Our GoF is by CHANCE.
Ergo, it's not spammable.

The skill is, yes.
However, 10k from it is even high already.
You think that'll kill you if you're on def buff / weap?

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
We lost 5 atk skills.

Srsly? What skills did we lose? q.q

Ennaoj

Oh yea :/
I'd have like, love to have kept headhunt tho

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
Twin strike, raving slash, rib strike, slipstream strike, puncture wood, headhunt.

6 actually lol.
6?! OH YESSS GOOD DEAR LORD

yaoi<3

Ennaoj

Yes, if it wasn't so hard to get skill backs (I don't wanna spend ecs on going demon + back to sage + buying skillbooks) I would have gotten all of them back.

I was just thinking if it's like possible to get em back.

Then you mentioned how, I'm like $%$#$, nvm.