Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Artifex 4/17 - Ether

Ennaoj

Let's say there are 3 factions on server. X Y Z. One night, X is fighting Y and Z decides to join. Z is going to have to sig behind someone. If Z wipes, let's say, Y, the faction Y is gonna have to sig behind either Z or X. Nobody was helping them and nobody was helping us. That's the only way 3 way pk can go.

Was a good fight indeed, and from my perspective, your eas lacked survivability, taking in account I only died 2 or 3 times when I was actually focusing and 1 or 2 times because I was having dinner at the same time I was pking.

However, I must say, team69 eas are annoying as fck. >:

Pleeezz sir gib siggy

>.<

Ennaoj

Just use it if you want to.  ???

You not baddie after all xD

<33333333

Danke

^___^

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Wow all this Xgankable gank :( EA LF clan

dual fairy ea hide skillbar lol lol lol

;)
Not that I am trying to tell you how to play. Just going to give some tips that helped me some. Not that you need any. Just giving some tips.

1.) Maybe look into changing your E and Q keys to the leap skills. Couldn't see your skills but I didn't see you use them that much.

2.) Hit anything. Don't only need to hit squishes ;p. As fun as it is. Punish them for being out of place but even hitting a bm or barb can help push a little. Saw manly in the beginning where you got out of place and then scrolled back up anyway. I mean I know some people don't care but eh. I would've waiting for them to push up a little. Just because nothing was really accomplished by rezing.

I mean other then that you did really well. Look forward to seeing more vids.

Thank you for your time :).

Leap is a survival skill. minus first 30 seconds of vid not one death what would I leap for?
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

jakho

Nice work my man. :D Fun to watch hehehe.