Epic Perfect World

attack lvls vs god of frenzy

Offline blackice

With the new update attack levels work in sync with spirit stat for damage increase, it has me serious questioning whether or not God of Frenzy is  worth the proc rate for a real damage boost, any feed back from others to that end?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Most rich players just get both.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
attack levels work in sync with spirit stat for damage increase . .can u explain what is spirit stat? l
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
attack levels work in sync with spirit stat for damage increase . .can u explain what is spirit stat? l
For every attack levels you got over your target's defense lvl, you deal more damage.
And for every defense lvl you got over your target's attack lvl, you take less damage.
Not sure if it's right since I can't check game right now since I'm at work.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
would be awesome to know excacly numbers how much att or deff lvl gives, cuz GOF gives duble dmg so how about att lvl

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
With the new update attack levels work in sync with spirit stat for damage increase, it has me serious questioning whether or not God of Frenzy is  worth the proc rate for a real damage boost, any feed back from others to that end?
As far as I know the "spirit" stat was disabled in EPW. I guess only a GM can confirm this. So, here in epw your spirit is pretty much useless.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
As far as I know the "spirit" stat was disabled in EPW. I guess only a GM can confirm this. So, here in epw your spirit is pretty much useless.

No? I seriously doubt that, if so I'd want the 160 gold I spent on nuemaing 5 chars back  :normal-43:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
No? I seriously doubt that, if so I'd want the 160 gold I spent on nuemaing 5 chars back  :normal-43:
Lol like I said, that is what I know. Only a GM or support member can confirm whether it's true or not.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

From what I remember, it was nerfed a bit from what it originally was on the test server. It still works, and you'll notice that you do significant more damage to someone who has 0 spirit if you have 186.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Spirit is still functional here. Like Xyli said, the maximum you can have on here is 186. With card set bonuses + the spirit you get from the Arcane/Mirage Sky levels, you could easily reach 600+ which is why everyone agreed that it was too much of a difference in damage so the bonus from the levels was removed and when the set bonuses were removed as well, the value we currently have was reached. For those that are interested, the stats gained from maxed Nuema are 25 Spirit on Lifeprime and on Soulprime + the 68 from each card slot.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Spirit has been just nerfed to 186 from like 600+ that was on beta. Things are more balanced atm with 186 spirit than be4 with 600 dealing like 40k if i remember right. Calm down, nuema is usefull.
And about atk lvl, tested it twice, it seems that if u have more than 140 atk lvls(that is acquirable pretty easy now , as a sin, you can deal a decent damage, with the pro that u will be sure of your damage and will be a 100% precision fight, even tho gof deals more damage compared, if a zerk crit, but it also depends on luck. Tbh, if i'd get a 35 atk lvl weapon i'd honestly change to that vs arcanes and light armors:) Just my opinion

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
It's situational but if you have really good attack lvl (4x attack lvl on weapon) it is actually same, if you have shit attack lvl weapon dont bother using it. I use both daggers equally. Good attack lvl weapon is Atk lvl +range +atk lvl or atleast 3x atk lvl stat.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Proc rate for GoF is 20%, which amounts for 20 attack levels. If you are going to DPS, an attack level weapon is better because the total damage is higher on average.
In pvp, both of these are just as useful and have situational uses. However, keep in mind that attack levels will be more useful if your target has more defence levels than your attack levels with GoF weapon (although doubtfully, chill of the deep solves this problem) because of the differences in damage multipliers.
GoF is useful in mass pk, mostly. Use subsea at masses, followed up with an aoe and several arcanes/light armors will get one shot if the skill zerks.
In 1v1, use GoF if you want an easy kill by charm bypassing your arcane/light armored opponent at half hp or if you need just a bit of luck to finish the opponent off with knife throw (much like wr's switching to GoF sword for the last hit).

To sum it up, attack levels are better in terms of raw damage, but GoF has its uses in PvP for acquiring easy kills.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Get triple int on bracers no matter whats your class, 200 str genie and spam 3* spark with dragon daggers/fists/claws, no need to worry about gof or attack lvls

Reliant

Get triple int on bracers no matter whats your class, 200 str genie and spam 3* spark with dragon daggers/fists/claws, no need to worry about gof or attack lvls
that or get max dex possible with max atk level weap possible if u are an EA. as it was said earlier GoF is equal to 40 atk levels at its max potentional because imagine u had 40 atk levels with your GoF weap if the opponent had 100 defense levels (which is 100 % damage reduction if you were to hit the opponent with 0 atk levels) you would deal damage equal of a 40 attack levels weapon (which means you are at 80 attack levels and your damage is reduced only by 20%), nonetheless add the OP 186  spirit in play which is like 20 % boost for attack levels which translates to approx. 35 attack level (keep also the 5 weapon needed in order to be on par with the GoF.
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2014, 04:13 pm by Reliant