Epic Perfect World

what is the terms of service concerning

Offline LadyRell

• Characters: LadyRell/Rellona
  • Faction: PureHeart
someone please tell me the terms of service concerning pvp  and interference of daily questing? Situation is i have 2 chars on my acct for which i mistakenly pulled from blue to whitename  and waited the 10 hrs and now face a glitch and cant get blue name back, and they are 2 chars i have no intention of levelin or gearing anytime soon they are on there for guild base quest ! I know there are some of us on here want to do our gbq and get them done not get maim mangled and one shotted trying to do gbq even on whitenamed char...

i understand this is a pvp server and i would never want to interfere with people good time to go kill mangle maim and destroy but where im taking issue is when a guild sits where they know people need to come out of sz for gbq  and get hunted just to get hunted!!! Pvp should be fun and a challenge.. what fun is it to one shot some low lvl no geared char trying to quest.. its not fun just bullying! 

I know on real servers they do have a TOS  on interference of daily questing... Whats the TOS here on that?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You can check out all our rules here. We do not have a rule regarding what you have described however. If you cannot enter blue name again after the allotted time has passed, please post at the helpdesk in order to get that glitch looked into.

Offline Reims

Back on vendetta (before the latest wipe) it wasn't allowed to kill people if they were questing.

I agree that there should be a rule towards questing. PvPers killing lowbies who are just questing for some itens is stupid.
That rule destroyed great MMO's before.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
As I have said before, killing people who are doing bq is a dick move, but unfortunately it is what it is.  If you are glitched and can't go back to blue name (which is a weird glitch), then send a helpdesk post. 

Adding a rule, while it'd be nice, won't happen.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
As I have said before, killing people who are doing bq is a dick move, but unfortunately it is what it is.  If you are glitched and can't go back to blue name (which is a weird glitch), then send a helpdesk post. 

Adding a rule, while it'd be nice, won't happen.

All of this ^

Get the glitched looked into. It's not normal and would save you a lot more trouble than having a rule implemented and reporting people when you die. A rule won't stop people from killing you and hindering your farming, it will just punish people AFTER. People ignore rules. A rule like this most likely wouldn't be added anyway because you have the blue-name option. That is the reason why we have it, so people can PVE or level or farm in safety.

I understand sometimes you have to go white name for buffs or heals or something but it's just part of the game.

People suck.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Lolwattt i love to pk ppl doing Gbq, to show dominance over lowbies  ;)
hell yea

Offline LadyRell

All of this ^

Get the glitched looked into. It's not normal and would save you a lot more trouble than having a rule implemented and reporting people when you die. A rule won't stop people from killing you and hindering your farming, it will just punish people AFTER. People ignore rules. A rule like this most likely wouldn't be added anyway because you have the blue-name option. That is the reason why we have it, so people can PVE or level or farm in safety.

I understand sometimes you have to go white name for buffs or heals or something but it's just part of the game.

People suck.

gonna give it one more shot running timer out again on char that glitched i nothing ill get help

Offline LadyRell

ok getting on soap box here so if i offend im sorry!!!

gonna repeat what someone said earlier hunt while doin bq is dick move but seeing your from the dick guild who doesnt and cant seem to find some else were to pk on the server i should expect no less!!! and btw never really have an issue with any guild or anyone on this server i ll say this  but when theres only one person in your guild that has any redeming quality so it best you keep her!!

And one other thing how is pking lowbie showing dominance.. Showing dominaces it kicking someones ass better then yourself... when you pk a lowbie your showing cowardice and bulling ijs!! Before throwing the word dominace around you might wanna go look it up or better go see a dom yourself get a better idea of the word!! ijs!!!

getting off soap box now!!
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2014, 02:30 am by LadyRell

Offline Kutulu

• Characters: kutulu
  • Faction: Hellions-Leader

what dominance is there in that?  a 150 R8 killing a lowbie is like a 30 yr old man punching a baby. no challenge at all.

Offline LadyRell

what dominance is there in that?  a 150 R8 killing a lowbie is like a 30 yr old man punching a baby. no challenge at all.

high 5 to that!!!!

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
ok getting on soap box here so if i offend im sorry!!!

gonna repeat what someone said earlier hunt while doin bq is dick move but seeing your from the dick guild who doesnt and cant seem to find some else were to pk on the server i should expect no less!!! and btw never really have an issue with any guild or anyone on this server i ll say this  but when theres only one person in your guild that has any redeming quality so it best you keep her!!

And one other thing how is pking lowbie showing dominance.. Showing dominaces it kicking someones ass better then yourself... when you pk a lowbie your showing cowardice and bulling ijs!! Before throwing the word dominace around you might wanna go look it up or better go see a dom yourself get a better idea of the word!! ijs!!!

getting off soap box now!!
i love how you take it serious, thats what feeds the troll
and trolling isnt just words, its the pk too
i love it when little nerds like you get so pissed over pk that they have to make a post about
you only feed me, people like you is why i play this game :)
hell yea

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
i love it when little nerds like you get so pissed over pk that they have to make a post about

lol why you so dick meng. dick guild too lel. you need learn blue name bro.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Back under your bridge. Go on. Shoo.

But to the OP, I wouldn't take 75% of this forum seriously. As he said, reacting feeds trolls. So starve them by ignoring.

Let us know how the glitch goes (http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/)

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline LadyRell

Back under your bridge. Go on. Shoo.

But to the OP, I wouldn't take 75% of this forum seriously. As he said, reacting feeds trolls. So starve them by ignoring.

Let us know how the glitch goes (http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/)

:)) :)) :)) :)) tangle send the troll back to the bridge hehehehe!!!

and if round 2 of setting up afk for 10hrs  does not fix the two chars ill let yall know

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
In all seriousness. It's part of game, and i love how on this server you have the option to go blue name. It sucks sometimes as you can't always switch out of pk mode as you wish.

However, not always is the other person being a dick, people don't check other's gears before attacking them. I see someone outside SZ and i want to have a bit of fun in pvp i attack them. If he drops too easy, i check gear if lowbie, then i send them a msg most of the time about it and leave them alone. If they rage or start insulting back, then that just makes it so much more fun and a reason for me to be a dick back to him.

ofc. there are other who are genuinely dicks and will kill lowbies only because they can't kill anyone else or w/e the reason might be, you can't help with that it's part of human nature.

also, implementing a TOS wont do anything and Tangle already explained that quite well.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf