Epic Perfect World

fix pls

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Barbs can easily get 80+ def levels, 90k+ HP and good p/mdef. Like, what more do you need? Even my sage vit. build barb can hit like a train. It's not required. Same goes for Seekers, just shut up and play the game how it is. If you're bad, that's your fault - not the server's.

Good luck killing something with your 90k hp smartass, how can it possibly hit like a train with 90k hp? I bet you're either killing lower lvl's or mobs cuz your dmg won't go over 3k with normal skills in that build, cuz your phy atk is so small that you have a dmg of lvl 110, not 150.

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Barbs can easily get 80+ def levels, 90k+ HP and good p/mdef. Like, what more do you need? Even my sage vit. build barb can hit like a train. It's not required. Same goes for Seekers, just shut up and play the game how it is. If you're bad, that's your fault - not the server's.

Im assuming you meant 90+ def level and 100k + hp.  And hit like a truck? Come teach me pls, my sage full vit barb, hits HA clerics for 300 dmg  :sad:
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Good luck killing something with your 90k hp smartass, how can it possibly hit like a train with 90k hp? I bet you're either killing lower lvl's or mobs cuz your dmg won't go over 3k with normal skills in that build, cuz your phy atk is so small that you have a dmg of lvl 110, not 150.

Arma. Ancestral Rage. Those hit like 10k+ even in my build.

New Primal Skills. Those hit like 5k+ even in my build.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
yes good job u can hit 5k  and 10k AR with LOL if u think that's hard dmg then u obviously haven't played barb for too long eh? or you're just con4lyfe type. wb dmg with this patch: my ancestral hit few ea's over 100k zerk crits, perdi? i don't have it in skillbar sry, default skills, 10k non crit if bad spike dmg, try better builds, it will make your view of the wb truck train 9/11's and sht alot  better then it is now, i guarantee.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
yes good job u can hit 5k  and 10k AR with LOL if u think that's hard dmg then u obviously haven't played barb for too long eh? or you're just con4lyfe type. wb dmg with this patch: my ancestral hit few ea's over 100k zerk crits, perdi? i don't have it in skillbar sry, default skills, 10k non crit if bad spike dmg, try better builds, it will make your view of the wb truck train 9/11's and sht alot  better then it is now, i guarantee.

Couldn't even understand half of that. Idc what you think, my barb is a CATA barb. Support type barb for Mass PK. Done, bb.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Support wb = vit.

........................ my life is complete

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Support wb = vit.

........................ my life is complete

Yes?!

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
covenant bypassed my charm today when i was 60% hp with undine and pyro + gush only  :-[ :-\ :-X :sad:
have crit like wr
never saw it coming
was in my face btw
it hurt my feeling
he said im not good

Offline xXBlazeXx

no imba char nor server,just imba players,cheers
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Sarju

Hehe why are you so angry? xD. Everyone knows tank barbs are the best barbs! c; Who cares if he can't kill anything, you can't kill him either! XD. Barbs are meant to stand around and be fluffy. Being an attack barb ruins the beauty of the game! ;3. So hush it, sweety. ;p Don't like it, deal with it. It's only a pixel game, why are you mad? xD.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Nerf babe neww kskill make my toon kiss floor,? Im mot slave yet it bring me down fkib waste all skill gear ea yet stoll het floor?
hell yea

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Barbs are veri skilled in this server, veri veri.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Hehe why are you so angry? xD. Everyone knows tank barbs are the best barbs! c; Who cares if he can't kill anything, you can't kill him either! XD. Barbs are meant to stand around and be fluffy. Being an attack barb ruins the beauty of the game! ;3. So hush it, sweety. ;p Don't like it, deal with it. It's only a pixel game, why are you mad? xD.

I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are nonefactor. bb

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Couldn't even understand half of that. Idc what you think, my barb is a CATA barb. Support type barb for Mass PK. Done, bb.

what deno means is that you need play Atk type barb- i am cata barb myself but only on TW days. you can try go DPH STR build( would let u kill people but die a lot easier)  max str and 84-150 dex as sage since we don't have demon bloodbath.    equip atk lvl and str cards and max neuma. equip HA armor dragon/r8 is both fine even with 800 plus str u will have up to 74k dmge. You will see what he meant by hitting like a truck. also if u devour+mire someone with pots then the damage is really really high when combined with Stomp of beast skill buff stack.

as for extra def. i pk with good WIZ (not rob/covenant) and i get 1 shoted from same combo as tarasque said. sad life but when i get near and proc occult it's GG for them as well. With new NH Patch its really hard to tank anyone but its harder to tank  us as well so i dunno. x,x

plus i don't think another 5 def level will help us much against the power of elemental attacks. they too stronk.
Last Edit: Apr 23, 2014, 03:24 am by SQUISHY BARB
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Where is the thank you button.

^^^^^^^^

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: