Epic Perfect World

fix pls

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
Pls add 5 def level to heavy classes too. I got 4 shot by Covenant and it hurt my feelings.
Undine and extreme poison only not even fire spark and I eat 26k crit on barb  :-X :sad: :-[ :-\
also remove cards from game they ruin balance.)
or give everyone 5 more def ( heavy classes 10 def) because all damage too high
ty.)

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Nerf Covenant  :rolleyes:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I wouldn't advise running. Sounds like you didn't even touch Robbert.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
More attack and/or deflevels is a bad idea, PWI is a fine example of why. If damage is an issue reduce attacklevels instead.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I hope this is a troll LOL
People get 321 and it's server's unbalance's fault.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Tarasque

• i won
well I don't see why other classes get 5 defense level back while heavy classes don't with the reasoning "they are tanky."
dying in 4 hits does not seem very tanky to me
26k in my face
with nearly instant cast mind you
  :-[ :-\ :-X :sad:

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Use a half dmg taken pill, def lv weap and watch that 26 turn into like 5k

Offline Tarasque

• i won
I suggest editing stats cards give so defence ones give just as much defence as offence ones give offence. If you notice you can easily get more attack level than defence level with cards  :))

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Use a half dmg taken pill, def lv weap and watch that 26 turn into like 5k

Or use solid shield o.o

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I suggest editing stats cards give so defence ones give just as much defence as offence ones give offence. If you notice you can easily get more attack level than defence level with cards  :))

IF you get the right cards the max you can get is +10 defense OR +10 attack, keep in mind you have to get the right ones though. and the only ones that dont have double defense is durability and another one, im not too sure on which other tier because I focused on the attack ones. you'll have to check the war avatar calculator.

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
pls remove cards pls pls pls pls pls pls psl psl pls

remove titles remove meridian remove new skills remove everything and go back to 1.4 pls
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2014, 03:49 pm by Pubes

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
pls remove cards pls pls pls pls pls pls psl psl pls

remove titles remove meridian remove new skills remove everything and go back to 1.4 pls
Where is the thank you button.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Mage is the most retarded class in game in terms of attack power because of the insanely low cast and critical hit while their damage output is that of other classes with less cast. This wouldn't be much of a problem if they didn't have so many attack skills to choose from, like other arcane classes that have barely 4 or 5 attacking skills. Pair that up with the damage boost all classes got from the cards (attack level cards overpower defense level cards by much) and you have short lasting pvp sessions that get boring after a while.

Solution - reduce attack levels from rank 8 and dragon set bonuses.

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
Mage is the most retarded class in game in terms of attack power because of the insanely low cast and critical hit while their damage output is that of other classes with less cast. This wouldn't be much of a problem if they didn't have so many attack skills to choose from, like other arcane classes that have barely 4 or 5 attacking skills. Pair that up with the damage boost all classes got from the cards (attack level cards overpower defense level cards by much) and you have short lasting pvp sessions that get boring after a while.

Solution - reduce attack levels from rank 8 and dragon set bonuses.

no, solution - go back to 1.4