Epic Perfect World

Down lvl

Offline tuking13

• Beginner
Ill play this server but this is not horizons then when i played in horizons my character lvl down :((
anyone can help me?
thnkss anyway
GOodbless
IGN:FinalFantasy

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
how long you didnt play ?
we had an Experience change per levels long time ago.
i think u just need to kill a monster that gives u exp, and u will level up automaticly.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
how long you didnt play ?
we had an Experience change per levels long time ago.
i think u just need to kill a monster that gives u exp, and u will level up automaticly.

It shouldn't delevel him, which is what I'm getting out of his post.

Wait...I THINK he is asking about the rebirth system.  Which, to some degree does delevel you.

We don't have that on this server, it was deemed too gamebreaking here.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
I don't get what rebirth does in pwi ._.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I don't get what rebirth does in pwi ._.

Best way I can describe it since I didn't really play NH before here (but my mom-in-law and hubby did): basically when you "rebirth", your level gets reverted back to 1, BUT you keep the stats of your previous rebirth level.  So if you rebirthed at 100, you have the stats of a 100, but level 1.  Then you can keep leveling until you hit 100 (and rebirth again).  Essentially you can be level 315 if you rebirthed twice.

Had it came here, you can rebirth at 150, which...well...you see sins/archers with 900+ dex.  That would carry over twice.  So you would see archers with nearly 3k dex.  People are already concerned about it becoming one-hit land in PvP.  Imagine if this were to come.

Stay Classy.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
*nosebleed and faints*

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Best way I can describe it since I didn't really play NH before here (but my mom-in-law and hubby did): basically when you "rebirth", your level gets reverted back to 1, BUT you keep the stats of your previous rebirth level.  So if you rebirthed at 100, you have the stats of a 100, but level 1.  Then you can keep leveling until you hit 100 (and rebirth again).  Essentially you can be level 315 if you rebirthed twice.

Had it came here, you can rebirth at 150, which...well...you see sins/archers with 900+ dex.  That would carry over twice.  So you would see archers with nearly 3k dex.  People are already concerned about it becoming one-hit land in PvP.  Imagine if this were to come.

Actually you dont keep all your stat points, you just gain extra stats once you level back up. If you're 105 and you rebirth and level back to 105, you would get an extra 76 stat points on top of what you had. All in all, you would gain 152 extra stats once you wouldve rebirthed twice (while on the client side, it could be technically available to rebirth up to 10 times). The only other difference with rebirth is that people are able to wear their high end gears at much lower levels.

As for the OP, I think you're asking why you cannot rebirth on this server and the answer is what I said previously (a lot of extra stat points). The amount of exp it takes to get to 150 (even if you get an exp boost while rebirthing) is a long time, having people able to rebirth twice would create an imbalance between new and old players (not to mention piss off a whole lot of old players by having to level again).

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

3k dex wut o.o.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Actually you dont keep all your stat points, you just gain extra stats once you level back up. If you're 105 and you rebirth and level back to 105, you would get an extra 76 stat points on top of what you had. All in all, you would gain 152 extra stats once you wouldve rebirthed twice (while on the client side, it could be technically available to rebirth up to 10 times). The only other difference with rebirth is that people are able to wear their high end gears at much lower levels.

As for the OP, I think you're asking why you cannot rebirth on this server and the answer is what I said previously (a lot of extra stat points). The amount of exp it takes to get to 150 (even if you get an exp boost while rebirthing) is a long time, having people able to rebirth twice would create an imbalance between new and old players (not to mention piss off a whole lot of old players by having to level again).

Thanks for clearing that up, although it still makes it no less scary if you imagine how the server would be if it was implemented, considering that you would get all those extra points as a 150.

I would be a bit annoyed since I detest PV and GV seems to be dead now, so leveling would suck so much.

Stay Classy.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Thanks for clearing that up, although it still makes it no less scary if you imagine how the server would be if it was implemented, considering that you would get all those extra points as a 150.

I would be a bit annoyed since I detest PV and GV seems to be dead now, so leveling would suck so much.

when you rebirth you level up faster, i forgot the rates though. plus you can still use your gear to level up faster instead of going back to other gear. however r8 is 150 =T

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Imo the gap between new and old players could use a decrease already. The amount of people with incredibly good stats on their r8r is very, very high.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Get r9 with custom but not random status and all solved.  ???

Not really.  Without random stats, it'll just be another version of dragon.

Stay Classy.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
Get r9 with custom but not random status and all solved.  ???

That will only make things worse there's a reason y there's no r9 -.-