Epic Perfect World

Max Zoom out.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
simple if u ll be able to zoom out even more u can reposition fast or stealth..something for the short range ppl ll kinda sucks but is just a opinion.. :tiger-24:
I don't get it :normal-43: but did you read this?
are you being serious right now? i'm sure most have actually experienced uncapped zoom limits, but for our lesser-members:

you cannot zoom out indefinitely. even if you could, the perspective would never permit you to see further than the minimap. not much further than the current zoom limits, you hit a "wall"(engine related) that causes the camera to glitch. the camera resets to the base of your model and doesn't go any further. even if you could somehow zoom out far enough to match the diameter of the minimap, you couldn't see any character models anymore due to rendering limitations

this change will not have an impact on pvp in any form

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
simple if u ll be able to zoom out even more u can reposition fast or stealth..something for the short range ppl ll kinda sucks but is just a opinion.. :tiger-24:
the distance you can zoom out will never affect repositioning nor stealth capabilities(or speed, i don't see how that's even related). regardless of how far you zoom, the maximum render distance is fixed and cannot be changed without some serious engine work that would, undoubtedly, cripple many who still play this game(eg, significantly raise system requirements)

there is no attack in the game that can be used outside of the render limitations unless you play with max performance enabled, and if you do, you can't see further than 1 meter regardless and have no opinion on the matter at hand

Offline ...

• Old Player
bump it doesnt affect anything

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Here are 2 versions:

1. Slightly increased zoom out  click
2. Greater increased zoom out  click

The second one has a minor nuisance - the zooming out is not entirely smooth at the max distance, which cannot be easily fixed (the zooming in is always smooth though).
I may eventually patch the first version, but you can try them out already.  :)

To do this, just replace your current elementclient.exe file in EPW/element/  (you can do backup copy of your current one before, just rename it)

eternalagony23

Here are 2 versions: 1. Slightly increased zoom out click 2. Greater increased zoom out click The second one has a minor nuisance - the zooming out is not entirely smooth at the max distance, which cannot be easily fixed (the zooming in is always smooth though). I may eventually patch the first version, but you can try them out already. :) To do this, just replace your current elementclient.exe file in EPW/element/ (you can do backup copy of your current one before, just rename it)

thank you.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Here are 2 versions:

The second one has a minor nuisance - the zooming out is not entirely smooth at the max distance, which cannot be easily fixed (the zooming in is always smooth though).

To do this, just replace your current elementclient.exe file in EPW/element/  (you can do backup copy of your current one before, just rename it)
 thank u.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Here are 2 versions:

thank you ;3
Dont feel anything about that
Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:02 am by AlIucinatio

Offline ...

• Old Player
Here are 2 versions:

thanks i suggest you put the greater increased zoom out in the patch its great and i havent had any nuisance at all 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
its true, the greater zoom has no actual issues lol
thanks alot once again
i love it

Offline Tzo

• Characters: Tzo
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I don't get it :normal-43: but did you read this?
ah ok, i had a different ideia about this but after read all the explains i retire wath i said, was thinking ll just benefit some classes but see was wrong about that sryy :normal-38: :normal-27:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Here are 2 versions:

Bumping this. You probably have to do the greater zoom fix again, because it could be overwritten in recent patch (since the slightly increased zoom was patched to be default)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Bumping this. You probably have to do the greater zoom fix again, because it could be overwritten in recent patch (since the slightly increased zoom was patched to be default)
I replaced the client, but for some reason when it asked for security settings and i unchecked it before it launches the client and did it again. The patcher/launcher wont open anymore

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Run fixit file in EPW/launcher and wait till it completes.  Or start game directly from elemenetcient.bat (in EPW/element)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Run fixit file in EPW/launcher and wait till it completes.  Or start game directly from elemenetcient.bat (in EPW/element)
Still nothing, was wondering this cause when a patch happens. it works directly though

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Add whole EPW folder to your antivirus exception list and then run the fixit file again.