Epic Perfect World

Malefic Crush cooldown.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi. I'm sage and sick to death of hearing about 0 pdef. Whenever I log my demon veno, it almost never procs, anyway (and when it does, it's 9 of 10 on a freaking mob). No need to complain about it all the time. A 20% chance of something happening on DEMON ONLY doesn't make a class overpowered.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

ive listed venos skills that they can use to survive. but yet u remain in denial. gz

I don't understand what denial you're talking about, lol. But ok.

Yes, we all have skills that help us survive. We all have genies.

Yet, most people don't know how to use them and/or play.

A 2 second immobilize won't do much in the way of change. If I'm not mistaken, ranged classes have range, physical classes all have tankiness and/or a leap/jump of some kind, it won't really change much to have an immobilize. And since it's a skill for foxform only, it takes a second to get out of foxform, and I don't know about other venos, but my skills take a sec to use anyway after transforming.

The cooldown, imo would only really help some aps wfs, or if you're 1v1ing a class that runs a little too much, but we also have stuns so idc.

Hi. I'm sage and sick to death of hearing about 0 pdef. Whenever I log my demon veno, it almost never procs, anyway (and when it does, it's 9 of 10 on a freaking mob). No need to complain about it all the time. A 20% chance of something happening on DEMON ONLY doesn't make a class overpowered.
bby ily.

And this.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I want to know what classes these people that are complaining play..

Also, in reality who uses malefic? One spark for a single target 2 second paralyse at melee range isn't worth the chi and I'm fairly certain little to no venos are going to go balls deep in mass to use it as an AoE. As for whoever said it was an immune, it takes what... a second to cast? I'm not wasting a spark for a 1 second immune.

I don't see the need for a cooldown reduction regardless.

scxclfbdnkgw

This isn't needed and wouldn't change anything. Also idk why people are even talking about other things like 0d, it's not relevant

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
I want to know what classes these people that are complaining play..

Also, in reality who uses malefic? One spark for a single target 2 second paralyse at melee range isn't worth the chi and I'm fairly certain little to no venos are going to go balls deep in mass to use it as an AoE. As for whoever said it was an immune, it takes what... a second to cast? I'm not wasting a spark for a 1 second immune.

I don't see the need for a cooldown reduction regardless.
Im not trying to be smart or rude but just a small question here, how do u think sage/demon venos purge if they don't got balls to run in mass to purge a celric or multiple ppl in a small area ? so if they use that skill its certain kill every 1min where if it stays 3min more chances for the other side to survive.

so yea -1 bad idea

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Im not trying to be smart or rude but just a small question here, how do u think sage/demon venos purge if they don't got balls to run in mass to purge a celric or multiple ppl in a small area ? so if they use that skill its certain kill every 1min where if it stays 3min more chances for the other side to survive.

so yea -1 bad idea

I'm sage and often go "balls deep" for obvious reasons. I've never once used that Malefic Crush on this server.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
There's a difference in purging enemy front line or out of position targets vs running into the middle of the enemy faction to attempt to crowd control groups of people at melee range(like a BM). Even sage venos who want to aoe purge shouldn't go as far in as they'd need to if they wanted to effectively use Malefic. Purge has double the range that Malefic does, and doesn't cost any chi.

My point?
My opinion is that Malefic's kind of a waste either way.
A 2 second paralyze isn't worth a spark since you literally can't even switch back to human form before it wears off. At best you can maybe get a debuff off if you've got fast ct.

Reducing cooldown doesn't help make the skill better contrary to what people might think.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
So when it comes to skills... I am not going to boost any existing skills at all. I can only weaken skills which really needs to be weaken, like the original version of Absorb Soul. The one we have here doesn't "crit" for 1.3 damage in PvP.
Lets say I improved this skill. This wouldn't be fair towards other classes and it would be just a matter of time when we would have more suggestions about changing other skills. If each class has in 40 skills in average, out of these 40 skills, we could find 5 - 10 skills that could use some boost. Should we boost them? No. Why? First of all it would have negative impact on the balance. Balance is good as it is now and skill edits would not improve it for sure. Secondly, changing skills is troublesome and takes a lot of time and tests and it's even more troublesome to transfer the changes into future PW versions (like for example from Sirens of War to New Horizons). So I'm not going to change my mind about this.

Offline Droopeh

So when it comes to skills... I am not going to boost any existing skills at all. I can only weaken skills which really needs to be weaken, like the original version of Absorb Soul. The one we have here doesn't "crit" for 1.3 damage in PvP.
Lets say I improved this skill. This wouldn't be fair towards other classes and it would be just a matter of time when we would have more suggestions about changing other skills. If each class has in 40 skills in average, out of these 40 skills, we could find 5 - 10 skills that could use some boost. Should we boost them? No. Why? First of all it would have negative impact on the balance. Balance is good as it is now and skill edits would not improve it for sure. Secondly, changing skills is troublesome and takes a lot of time and tests and it's even more troublesome to transfer the changes into future PW versions (like for example from Sirens of War to New Horizons). So I'm not going to change my mind about this.

That's fine o/
When you think about it this whole heated discussion wasn't because of malefic crush, but because of some peoples biased opinions towards venomancers. Sorry if it seemed like a protest or something LOL

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Absorb Soul. The one we have here doesn't "crit" for 1.3 damage in PvP.

wait, u nerfed AS? i didnt even noticed the difference

LOL
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3