Epic Perfect World

Descent bug thread

Offline dgansel

never mind, a friend sent me his patch through another program. Which appears to be downloading and updating. Perhaps the link needs fixed because mine kept saying to repair the download

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
No drops in PV 135+. Dunno about any others.
My friends and I had a problem with corrupted patch files.. I tried downloading on a different browser and it worked.

Offline mrrolly

Please mute Duke Blacke, or stop him from spamming every time someone gets a Ancient Emblem. That didnt happen before the patch, now it just spams the hell outta the chat channels.... thanks Aga

Offline airis

that in not a bugg that is a server option with rare items

Offline BitchPlease

• Ingame chars: SourPower and SneakPeak
Drop rates on heavens cotton and devils wood have decreased

Offline grujag

Aga, can you please just put a patcher update, so we can start downloading updates from the patcher itself and not the bugging sites.

Offline Katyana

• "Hey Ed.. Nice cantaloupes"
I've downloaded the patch from the 2shared mirror and updated it, unfortunately now its telling me the update failed, and when i press the START button it still gets the game window up, only now I cant connect to the server. Was the patch corrupted or something? D: does that mean i need to redownload the whole game? because the other dl site, cloudfire or sth? it didnt allow me to dl the patch >_< can anyone help me figure dis stuff out? its making me bonkers lol.

Offline Ray

Cant revert lv 6 tomb (eg pan gu) into tomb scroll :(

Offline iHyena

• Beginner
I can't seem to get coins from PV at all.
-iHyena

Offline Shawnie

• Kyuuketsuki
First, my patcher says that update server connection fails.
Second, I can't find anywhere chrono key o_o I should buy it at Messanger of Time, but he hasn't this option.

Offline saymera

• Beginner
Help , my character is invisible ... i can only see Weapons and fairies shine

Offline SinLibby

Have all the supplies to make a lvl 7 tome and it won't allow me to make it. Says I don't have any of the items required when I have them in my inventory.
I cannot conect or the server are offline or the problem is with my region.
Help me pls. :'( :'( :'(

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
To those with the quest log bug:

This isn't a bug, pwi changed the way it works. The "show/hide all" button is now a toggle, you have to switch that on & then select which quests to track before they will show.

Offline BitchPlease

• Ingame chars: SourPower and SneakPeak
In boutique sage and demon fairy scrolls have wrong icons or wrong names :s don't know wich one to buy now :s