Epic Perfect World

Unbalanced...

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
let's all just be happy we didnt get Sx cards/leveling them/reawaken them, or we all would rage quit.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
let's all just be happy we didnt get Sx cards/leveling them/reawaken them, or we all would rage quit.

Just because it's possible to do worse doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to improve things.

Vegas

Overall the balance isn't worse than before imho. DPH sins can hiero you? APS sins killed squishies in like 2 seconds. Let's wait and see till every1 got meridian,titles etc before crying on forums. The WRs especially are annoying as hell, you want a 7,5s second stun that can't be countered? You want to stunlock without timing? Just reroll to an easier class... The only class that's a bit OP atm is sin and they always were. Kinda funny how ppl said aps sins would still dominate because passives aren't ingame.  :normal-19:

Araqiel

Overall the balance isn't worse than before imho. DPH sins can hiero you? APS sins killed squishies in like 2 seconds. Let's wait and see till every1 got meridian,titles etc before crying on forums. The WRs especially are annoying as hell, you want a 7,5s second stun that can't be countered? You want to stunlock without timing? Just reroll to an easier class... The only class that's a bit OP atm is sin and they always were. Kinda funny how ppl said aps sins would still dominate because passives aren't ingame.  :normal-19:

everything can be countered

Vegas

everything can be countered

Great you waste over 100 energy on the stun and they can still stunlock you and rape you without genie energy, seems balanced  :normal-18:

Araqiel

Great you waste over 100 energy on the stun and they can still stunlock you and rape you without genie energy, seems balanced  :normal-18:
thats the price for arcanes to counter current sins and they dont rly complain

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

So you are saying that yes sins are OP, but it's fine because they were anyway? Also I don't see what a wr skill that hasn't been added has to do with anything, and what does people saying stuff before the expansion have to do with the current situation?

Not every post on the forum you disagree with is automatically crying. This new patch added a lot of things and there is absolutely no need to insult everyone who raises issues with it.

Vegas

So you are saying that yes sins are OP, but it's fine because they were anyway? Also I don't see what a wr skill that hasn't been added has to do with anything, and what does people saying stuff before the expansion have to do with the current situation?

Not every post on the forum you disagree with is automatically crying. This new patch added a lot of things and there is absolutely no need to insult everyone who raises issues with it.

Where did I say that it's fine? I said it isn't worse than before lol. Mentioned the WR stun because somebody was complaining that BMs got nothing. The patch isn't 1 week old, nobody reached endgame yet and there was like no real mass PK. If you're just spamming forums with saying something is OP without any argument then yea that's crying imho.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Where did I say that it's fine? I said it isn't worse than before lol. Mentioned the WR stun because somebody was complaining that BMs got nothing. The patch isn't 1 week old, nobody reached endgame yet and there was like no real mass PK. If you're just spamming forums with saying something is OP without any argument then yea that's crying imho.

A lot of the posts in this topic are definitely not without arguments.

Most of endgame has been reached already too, many have everything except meridian.

Vegas

A lot of the posts in this topic are definitely not without arguments.

Yea there are some quality posts, never denied that but it's still too early to judge balance imo. Sins get less stats than other classes from meridian and war avatars and they really aren't that great in mass so maybe it will be better once ppl max their stuff learn how to switch to defensive gears. Most players just use dragon or r8r weap with offensive stats and never change to a defensive weapon.

Most of endgame has been reached already too, many have everything except meridian.

I know meridian stats are nothing major but some classes get more than others and I don't think there are a lot of people with all titles yet. If the damage is still too high after everybody reached endgame agatio can easily reduce attack level by a bit on the R8R set bonuses.

I'm just annoyed by the people who say their class is useless( which isn't true, no class is underpowered on epic) and by the people who complain about and insult the testers. Don't expect me to respond in a nice way to ppl like that  :normal-18:

sorround

I might be wrong with this but my opinion is that the time has come where this severs just has to move on past r8 as endgame gear, these cards were implemented on servers where the endgame gear is r9r3 or any other custom gear where the def/atk levels amount is just way different from what we have here. So no matter how much you nerf these cards they'll never fit our system here.

Again, I might be wrong, correct me if so, but that's just what I think.

Vegas

I might be wrong with this but my opinion is that the time has come where this severs just has to move on past r8 as endgame gear, these cards were implemented on servers where the endgame gear is r9r3 or any other custom gear where the def/atk levels amount is just way different from what we have here. So no matter how much you nerf these cards they'll never fit our system here.

Problem is that with fixed stats there would be no ec sink anymore. Even though I prefer fixed stats I don't think it would be a good idea to add a new set of gears after people spent millions of ECs on OP R8R stats.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

The cards dont fit on r9r3 servers either, not by a long shot. EPW was and still is the most balanced server, among privates and officials. But yes there's still room for improvements, not in the form of a new gear set though.
Last Edit: Apr 13, 2014, 04:01 pm by Blitzkrieg

sorround

The cards dont fit on r9r3 servers either, not by a long shot. EPW was and still is the most balanced server, among privates and officials. But yes there's still room for improvements, not in the form of a new gear set though.

I've played other servers with this expansion for quite a bit of time and they seem to adapt better than this one. Might just be the way I see it, who knows...we'll have to wait and see. :)

But it's ok I get that people (especially you,lol) that have top stats on their r8 would be very pissed if we got higher rank gear. That has to come sooner or later tho.

Offline FMQ

Nothin' but clowns down here.

- Eminem.