Epic Perfect World

Update listed files error

Offline terminus1

Seems theres a problem with your manual patch v82-v83... I have downloaded it 5 times already and repeated many times the step y'all said in the Known Issues and Fixes topic but still aint working. I really dont have time to download it straight the patcher because we have a slow as hell internet connection here thats why i rely on the manual patch. Please solve this manual patch v82-v83 issue. Im new in your client and i really want to play, but i cant because of this. Any suggestions to this matter will be appreciated.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This patch works only for version v82. If you have downloaded first patch v63-v81 and then trying to patch v82-v83, the second one won't work, because v81-v82 is missing. There's no manual patch v81-v82, because it would be simply simply too big... 2.5 GB is more that can be patched manually.

To update your client version to the newest one, simply click Verify button on patcher.

Offline terminus1

Ahh. I thought i must patch the v63-v81 then the v82-v83. So to say i must patch the v82-v83 first instead of the v63-v81? How can i do that if ihave already patched the 63-81? Or the only way is to wait the game to patch directly with the patcher?

Offline terminus1

Well ok now i get it. The patch was really big thats why it takes forever for me to finish. Thanks for the reply. Well then i might say this topic may be closed. Thanks!

Offline jayLhord

I've been auto patching let's say about 20 Hours almost but look what i've got. i am excited on playing PW again.

>:D   

Ennaoj

I've been auto patching let's say about 20 Hours almost but look what i've got. i am excited on playing PW again.

>:D

Did you download the whole client or did you just try to patch from your last version?
As we have suggested to others over and over, it would have been faster if you downloaded the whole client - IDM if your download speed's good / torrent if we have decent number of seeders - and click verify to have things updated.

Patching from it will be a lot quicker.