Epic Perfect World

is this a bug or...

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
doing 8 seal atm trying to get the title "six league under"

quest appears when I arrive at the destination point and stuff but it disappears if I walk away from that place. Not that I port to another zone faq it, I just move a little bit away where more mobs are. It asks me to kill 50 felbone shanks and I think that it's a huge amount even though mobs are low level and very easy to kill, staying near the same spot and waiting for new mobs to appear after you kill few is annoying.

worst part is when you've already killed about 50 mobs if not more and then you suddenly realize that quest is not there any more. I felt this today and it was so bad, I don't even want my worst enemies to experience it :tiger-50:

I wanna know if it's a bug, cuz honestly, it looks like one :normal-2:
It's not a biggie, just letting you guys know, hope you'll be able to fix it :normal-4:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
since I already opened a thread

this is probably also a bug

it can't be picked

oh naah it's the same bug

quest just disappeared when I arrived there

Last Edit: Apr 12, 2014, 03:17 pm by dad

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Click the "Title Event" tab on your quests. If you don't have the quest to dig it then you won't be able to.
Sometimes the quests bug and you have to relog for them to work or appear again.
Also leaving the area you're supposed to be in for a title quest will abandon it.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Click the "Title Event" tab on your quests. If you don't have the quest to dig it then you won't be able to.
Sometimes the quests bug and you have to relog for them to work or appear again.
Also leaving the area you're supposed to be in for a title quest will abandon it.

I know it now. I thought I had the quest but turned out I didn't

I did take it tho, and I didn't move to another place, just went to take the weapon needed for quest :-\

I'll try relogging :-[

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
I know it now. I thought I had the quest but turned out I didn't

I did take it tho, and I didn't move to another place, just went to take the weapon needed for quest :-\

I'll try relogging :-[

Some of them are just difficult to deal with when it comes to digging things. Have to click on specific areas for it to start digging, etc.
All the quests/titles work though, since I have them all.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Some of them are just difficult to deal with when it comes to digging things. Have to click on specific areas for it to start digging, etc.

it worked after I relogged
ty :rolleyes:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Title Master ChicaBomb