Epic Perfect World

Revamped Abaddon and Seat of Torment

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
what I actually mean, you heartless bastards, is that it's not as easy as it used to be :normal-14:

I miss running around in Sot

nakid

taking ss with mobs

blowjobbing npcs

enjoying it without the need of healing, using my spells, pew-pewing with my mouse

I miss the old SoT :normal-14: :normal-11: :normal-5: :normal-6: :normal-26: :normal-39: :normal-16: :normal-2: :normal-4:

it even looks different now

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Cinnabon

This needs to be sticked...since this borodeur boss is crazy as hell to learn what to do lol.

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
This needs to be sticked...since this borodeur boss is crazy as hell to learn what to do lol.

+1
Took me forever to find something to explain it, had to reset it once I found the right guide *-*

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
+1
Took me forever to find something to explain it, had to reset it once I found the right guide *-*
This guide is a part of the Guide to Guides which has most of the useful guides and it has been stickied.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Nice guide, finally helped me LOL

Tho I have a little problem with bh... Aren't they all soloable? I soloed it in SoT today but couldn't finish quest yesterday in aba. Do you have to be a party leader to receive the quest from that npc? cuz it never appeared. I think I did everything well and followed the guide but it never appeared :-\

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Zirkon

Nice guide, finally helped me LOL

Tho I have a little problem with bh... Aren't they all soloable? I soloed it in SoT today but couldn't finish quest yesterday in aba. Do you have to be a party leader to receive the quest from that npc? cuz it never appeared. I think I did everything well and followed the guide but it never appeared :-\
I think abaddon isnt soloable specially the puppeteer is one problem, and geting the party leader quest from NPC is the other one i think u need atleast 2 ppl for abaddon

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
I think abaddon isnt soloable specially the puppeteer is one problem, and geting the party leader quest from NPC is the other one i think u need atleast 2 ppl for abaddon

Just put alt into it ^^. Pupeteer is easy to solo.

On the topic: Why kill all bosses? I think ppl doing ABA only for this long title chain. U dont need to kill all bosses. Just Mask of Grief, Pupeteers and do this quest with color balls. Then u can tele to Borobudur and you can kill him.

Thats why before it will be sticky thread, you should add this info. No need to do 70% of this quide. I wanted to make a vid guide for it cuz was tired of questions how to do it. But i think im too lazy for it :DD
.                                                                                                     

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF

I killed puppeteer but another player I probably won't find :)) ty

Just put alt into it ^^. Pupeteer is easy to solo.

On the topic: Why kill all bosses? I think ppl doing ABA only for this long title chain. U dont need to kill all bosses. Just Mask of Grief, Pupeteers and do this quest with color balls. Then u can tele to Borobudur and you can kill him.

Thats why before it will be sticky thread, you should add this info. No need to do 70% of this quide. I wanted to make a vid guide for it cuz was tired of questions how to do it. But i think im too lazy for it :DD

How to open the gate then? 8) are there any other ways except the quest? I received bh asking me to kill that leaf dryad or whatever and only boss I could reach by opening gates (after killing pupp) was the one you mentioned

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
I killed puppeteer but another player I probably won't find :)) ty

If u can' kill pupet on 1 spark before he jail u - spark right after 10 sek, and he wont jail u.

How to open the gate then? 8) are there any other ways except the quest? I received bh asking me to kill that leaf dryad or whatever and only boss I could reach by opening gates (after killing pupp) was the one you mentioned

The toipc is about Revamped Abbaddon and SoT. And the topic contain full guide about abadon, with all bosses. U ask about BH. BH is different thing than full ABA for title quest.
.                                                                                                     

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
Also no point of doing all these steps to kill last boss in SOT. U can just go there and kill him... what for doing ball quest and etc...
.                                                                                                     

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Also no point of doing all these steps to kill last boss in SOT. U can just go there and kill him... what for doing ball quest and etc...

I never asked for SoT :rolleyes: I, in fact, successfully finished it :rolleyes:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
I never asked for SoT :rolleyes: I, in fact, successfully finished it :rolleyes:

It was answer for general topic... i mean: the guide is too big. No need to do 80% of those things.
.                                                                                                     

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
It was answer for general topic... i mean: the guide is too big. No need to do 80% of those things.

ok then, sorry :-\

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict