Epic Perfect World

New Guy

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
I'd be one of those who say all classes are good, it just depends on your preferences. Kay so, my opinion on:

Assasins - I find it funny because every person i've met has a sin for an alt, for PvE, or just to kill someone easier. Is it just me or almost every time someone fails to kill someone else they go "Let me get my sin". Moving on, I've seen tanky sins and squishy sins, both sage and demons are good, just gotta do your own research to compare and pick your best. They have so many controlling skills. I personally think APS sins are the best, but also think APS is not a skill, anyone can spark and aps kill, but surviving is indeed a skill, there's a difference.

this is wrong..DPH sins are dominant by a long shot, even bad dph sins are good, plus all u had 2 do even before the update was sit there and spam a single combo praying for gof crits. Aps was a steady hit number and damage output. Surviving is hardest part of sin but DPH basically made the sins god.

If u play sin, play dph

When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'd be one of those who say all classes are good, it just depends on your preferences. Kay so, my opinion on:

Assasins - I find it funny because every person i've met has a sin for an alt, for PvE, or just to kill someone easier. Is it just me or almost every time someone fails to kill someone else they go "Let me get my sin". Moving on, I've seen tanky sins and squishy sins, both sage and demons are good, just gotta do your own research to compare and pick your best. They have so many controlling skills. I personally think APS sins are the best, but also think APS is not a skill, anyone can spark and aps kill, but surviving is indeed a skill, there's a difference.

this is wrong..DPH sins are dominant by a long shot, even bad dph sins are good, plus all u had 2 do even before the update was sit there and spam a single combo praying for gof crits. Aps was a steady hit number and damage output. Surviving is hardest part of sin but DPH basically made the sins god.

If u play sin, play dph

Forgot to add a tiny detail... When sins go vs a magic/LA class, mostly aps'ing them to death works best ._.
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2014, 09:16 pm by ßℓιs

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated

If u play sin, play dph
Nononononono, don't lie to yourself.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
i'm not sin but imo = aps sin best, DPH are for those who are;

*  really lucky with GOF
* like to convince themselves that it's better and that they have more skill than APS users. 
* those that are looking for challenge in PK.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
i'm not sin but imo = aps sin best, DPH are for those who are;

*  really lucky with GOF
* like to convince themselves that it's better and that they have more skill than APS users. 
* those that are looking for challenge in PK.

Actually dph sins hit pretty hard and as a veno I find aps sins easier to kill than dph ones

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Actually dph sins hit pretty hard and as a veno I find aps sins easier to kill than dph ones

I play veno too, and yes most aps users are easier to kill, but i've met some harder to kill aps sins than dph sins, like i had said earlier: Surviving is indeed a skill, because anyone can aps.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Well pk depends on the person who's playing anyway in 1 year that I spent in epw i met good ones,bad ones,and terrible ones

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
wew

i'm a mystic and i find it harder to survive against aps sin
they full bad
spam heals wont help since the aps r just wayyyy to fast and i drop in a blink

1v1ing a dph sins FOR ME is easier to survive (unless he goes 3spark gof crit -.-)
since i can just pop heals/petals in between his skills

lol

this is my own opinion

kbye
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
If you become good, game becomes real fun.

Is that why you never have fun, and complain all the time? :)

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Welcome new guy.

Is that why you never have fun, and complain all the time? :)

You're a legend, mate.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline tssrfire

make any class except bm belive me bm here becomming uselss its better u dont make it and like it to feel the sadness of epic againest bms here

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
make any class except bm belive me bm here becomming uselss its better u dont make it and like it to feel the sadness of epic againest bms here
bm STILL most OP physical class in game.  are u wearing r8 and def wep?
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Raiden

• Characters: PooP
Ok Guys i cant make my mind between Mystic,Psy,Veno
I want someone that can deal alot of dmg and take some hits :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Ok Guys i cant make my mind between Mystic,Psy,Veno
I want someone that can deal alot of dmg and take some hits :D

u can easily level here once u get to know the places and instances to go to, just tart with one that u can farm later with, thats my suggestion.