Epic Perfect World

Flowsilver palace npc teleporter

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
can we get a teleporter to each room? because everyone dies and we try holding boss then others die and it constantly creates rage between everyone. considering that trying to hold those bosses is hard since we gotta run all the way back even with the frog room tele

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
solution: stop dying

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
u can run on mount aswell :P

cevans1290

To two above, we used mounts and its hard when barb died as well. Most everyone died, and they didn't know about mount until last boss. It would be simpler to have a NPC teleport, in range of the boss except on Together/Healing/Disperse, because then all COULD die. Shotime, I didn't think would legit make this xD

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
To two above, we used mounts and its hard when barb died as well. Most everyone died, and they didn't know about mount until last boss. It would be simpler to have a NPC teleport, in range of the boss except on Together/Healing/Disperse, because then all COULD die. Shotime, I didn't think would legit make this xD

NO, FREAKING EVERY RUN I HAVE DONE ON MY EA ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE, ON MY SIN IDK WHAT KIND OF MAGIC MY SIN USES BUT NO1 DIES, MY EA IS DESTINED TO BRING DEATH TO EVERYTHING EVEN IN PVE WTF (PvP otherway around...everyone kills me just cause i wear no clothes >.>_)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, I've only done one run so far but my squad never had this problem. 1 cleric, 1 veno, 1 sin and my barb (aps) first of all, we didnt even die much. And second, it really isnt that tough to hold the fort after the tank dies. If barb and cleric dies, well, then you're fcked. There is a teleporter to the last room, would be nice if there was one for every room but I don't really feel the need.

Offline Ashleiya

• NewPlayer
  • Characters: Ashleiiya - Querubin
  • Faction: Moist
++

I just see problem in first boss (that u need to quest) .. sometimes he spam kill al party , n everyone need boss to quest.. so its hatd wait all ppl if 1 die every minute..  other bosses r easy..
Any1 can tank flowsilvers bosses.. i tank all with veno.. except when hit 189k

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
++

I just see problem in first boss (that u need to quest) .. sometimes he spam kill al party , n everyone need boss to quest.. so its hatd wait all ppl if 1 die every minute..  other bosses r easy..
Any1 can tank flowsilvers bosses.. i tank all with veno.. except when hit 189k

If you know how to do it right you can go through the entire cave with 10 man squad and 0 deaths, there's solution for every trap and every boss.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
If you know how to do it right you can go through the entire cave with 10 man squad and 0 deaths, there's solution for every trap and every boss.
wait, this new instance can take 10 people? \o/
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3