Epic Perfect World

lower required materials for Warsoul weapons

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
I was wondering if there is any chance of lowering the required Warsoul count for WS weapons, since 99-100 of each is insanely high.
I know they arent the best, but if they are in the game, people should be able to get them...
Maybe set it to 1 of each, would still be very expensive, but at least affordably.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
That would be a no since they give 50+ atk lvls and a ws weap still outmatches a 110-130 weap cause of atk lvls

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I was wondering if there is any chance of lowering the required Warsoul count for WS weapons, since 99-100 of each is insanely high.
I know they arent the best, but if they are in the game, people should be able to get them...
Maybe set it to 1 of each, would still be very expensive, but at least affordably.
1 of each.....I'll have a lot then.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
Maybe setting its req mats to 30-40 will be better

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
30 of each is still very expensive... 1 of each makes its price over 1k EC already. Maybe 2-3, but more than that would be overpricing again.
Maybe nerf that +50 attack level to a more tolerable amount, but currently they are unused opportunity for a more varied choice of weapons.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
30 of each is still very expensive... 1 of each makes its price over 1k EC already. Maybe 2-3, but more than that would be overpricing again.
Maybe nerf that +50 attack level to a more tolerable amount, but currently they are unused opportunity for a more varied choice of weapons.
Tbh, even with the atk levels, they're useless. Currently, they're just a goal for a blue name. I don't really want it to be reduced. I tried it on the beta server and its almost as good as dragon weapon, still not as good as dragon.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
They've always been a sort of PVE trophy, making them easy would add absolutely nothing to gameplay and itll undo a lot of work for those who farmed them.

Bad idea, imo.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
But tbh I would want to get my hands on those for my sage sin >=3

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
What if making them cost about 30k ec? Still requires alot of work but it's not that expensive. Also the base dmg could be improved so the weap can actually be better than a drag weap.
Is what i would say if i believed that this wouldn't make the pit between newbs and older players bigger.