Epic Perfect World

*facedesk* How much longer til update is done?

Offline b0bdy1an

• Beginner
Also will the little dino be available at npc or have to go tame it?

Offline Skilverlight

• SilverSin
Also added:

3 new fashion sets for female
    5 new fashion sets for male
    Many new hair styles
    2 new mounts
    2 new Veno pets - Spotted Felis and Derjan's Ancient Hatchling added to the Pet's NPC

Just quoting the front post here. It answers questions when you read things, lol.

As for when it'll be done not sure. I wasn't around when the update started.

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
Please don't rush our GM's and Aga..they work hard to even bring us this server and to keep up with PWI's expansions..Give them some time mkay?
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
We do, and we are greatful.

THANKS !!!

It's just our curiosity, and impatience to play on this wonderful, EPIC server.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Sedrick

• DARKNESS IS MY POWER!!!!
  • panties ftw!!!! lmfao
Life is short...and so is my memory...who you? x.x

Offline b0bdy1an

• Beginner
I am not rushing, I was asking a question...a time frame is helpful. I greatly appreciate the work Agatio and the rest of the GMs do.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Well I just posted in the patch thread...people should probably read it ._.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
See? 20 mins, much much shorter time than the last issue, Thank you Syri ^w^
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

Offline Sedrick

• DARKNESS IS MY POWER!!!!
  • panties ftw!!!! lmfao
let me put it this way ok? if the GM's were to rush u would get a sever such as vendetta or perfectworld(real) and we allll know they suck these gm's truely care about their players. and the proof is they come online talk play and fix our needs even though we all know they dont have to do any of them. so for them to give a time line is like asking them to move faster i personaly want a good working server so they can take a fiew days for all i care to make it even better(even though that is impossible its already a good server)
Life is short...and so is my memory...who you? x.x

Offline BloodLust

• I only drink the blood of my enemies!
let me put it this way ok? if the GM's were to rush u would get a sever such as vendetta or perfectworld(real) and we allll know they suck these gm's truely care about their players. and the proof is they come online talk play and fix our needs even though we all know they dont have to do any of them. so for them to give a time line is like asking them to move faster i personaly want a good working server so they can take a fiew days for all i care to make it even better(even though that is impossible its already a good server)

Agreed, cheers nimm.  :)