Make feral soul whatevers tradeable fast

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2014, 04:47 pm by αlex

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I don't have a veno on my voting account but I want item for win pet evolutions?? why I can't trade it. it's 2014. I'm very serious right now. I have done 200% pve in these past few days I just wanted to win for once. idc if gm dont even approve this post just look at my suffer and fix game
Buy Event Gold from your voting account or use the "want" feature.....

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well they are untradeable, because quests are accessible for any level Veno. Making them tradeable would defeat the purpose of this daily quest and having them in Boutique / Event Forge, since they would be basically free.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i find it incredibly easy to get soul stars :) my suggestion tho would be to add dummies to all of the guards in the instance so that blue named venos can activate all guards. that might make it a bit nicer lol.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It will be looked into.  :smiley:

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2014, 04:47 pm by αlex