• cherni bumer
please dont i want PvP

+++. this lol
anonymous

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
no need to xtend it , for me 5 days is very long .. why ?? because of that x2 drop is giving unbalance price of stuff in market .. that's very sad if we have a long x2

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
it's not a problem if there's many people have no client or not done in updating because agatio announce 3 days advance before NW launch , you have 3 days to prepare for downloading the client ... that's why there's 3 option torrent , direct and mediafire he made it for those people have slow connection to still continue downloading even you turnoff your computer ..   

Offline AnJo

• Characters: AnJo
  • Faction: Luminous
Hello... tnx for this server...... god bless all

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

• Characters: Coffee_
  • Faction: Salvation
no need to xtend it , for me 5 days is very long .. why ?? because of that x2 drop is giving unbalance price of stuff in market .. that's very sad if we have a long x2

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_

Also we already had too many x2s :/

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

Also we already had too many x2s :/
Plus this one is kinda useless
And oh,remember Easter is close '-' EPW had x2 on every 'special' day so...  :rolleyes:

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Plus this one is kinda useless
And oh,remember Easter is close '-' EPW had x2 on every 'special' day so...  :rolleyes:

If aga was jap then that would be almost everyday due to many hollidays in japan

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
If aga was jap then that would be almost everyday due to many hollidays in japan
Lol screw that......you know how many holidays we have in India? Secular country, lots of religions, holidays for festivals of every religion. And hindus have a LOT of festivals.

Offline Sℋeℓℓ

how nice :O
But it's about international ones xD

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
L3L0 what x2 L3L0, we need pvpiero

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
Lol screw that......you know how many holidays we have in India? Secular country, lots of religions, holidays for festivals of every religion. And hindus have a LOT of festivals.
lucky u :c,
shyt calculus killing me pls i need more holidays

ontopic

bad idea, -1
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
2X FOR EVER .. its a pve server