Epic Perfect World

DEX Tome with Accuracy.

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
What are you? 12 years old? You must be, no adult in their right mind would say someone else has downsyndrome or that they are retarded, since both are ilnesses.

Also, see it from the GMs point of view: Would you listen to the calm player who justifies their opinions or some pre pubescent child who just says "No, you're wrong and you're dumb for that." at everyone who disagrees with them?

Your reasoning is not justified, read what you type before you comment on my post.
You will realise everything you said is pretty much baseless.

It's either get the STR tome and lose out on 25dex
or get the DEX tome and lose out on 30% accuracy = 3k ACC.
Which seems more plausible? Obviously people are still gonna use the str tome. But 25 dex difference? Is that really a game changing factor? Like 38% crit on a magic class/new sin skills/stuns which go through antistuns?
No you can't even use these as a comparison at all.
It's never been a question about balance.
So please, maybe you should go out in white name more often than sulking around in blue name before commenting here with your useless banter.
Sorry mate, if you don't understand anything about the game, it's better not to comment at all just to sound like a smart alek.
i think this is not question of balance as it is of fairness

arcanes need 79str to use wep
supreme robe -> 20str
DS -> 20str
total = 40 str
base str -> 5
str left to put into different attributes: 34
so arcanes basicly got only 34 points of str they can get on r8 gear OR engraves, if their str is higher they have 2 chances, reshape/reengrave or leave it like it is

light armor
takes 154 str to wear EXCEPT for boots if im not mistaken
DS -> 20str
supreme robe -> 20str
badge ring ->20str
total = 60
base str -> 5
this leaves them 69str they can play with
yes, it makes 19str to play with if u use str tome
but at the end u have 3 choices, lose some accuracy to gain some crit instead, reshape/reengrave or leave like it is
but the str u get too much, if its on any other piece of gear than boots u will most likely reshape it into something else

to me it seems like the person suggesting that only wants cheaper and easier way  around r8 and engraving and still keep his/her str tome, nothing else and thats why i think this topic is stupid

And yes, well look at it this way, for some, they will need to restat out str from every one of their ornaments, neck + rings + belt and if they have another set which they switch during pk it's even more.
It's so difficult to get double dex on every single piece, imagine how many STs people will go through, how much ec they will need and how much gold.

And for those who play DPH eas, they pretty much may have it worst if they have str engraves on boots also.
All in all, it's only a 25-40DEX gain, I still don't see how that is such a big deal.
I don't think people want to spend stacks on stacks of ECs just for 25 dex so why not implement a dex tome with accuracy?
Imagine people who worked hard/paid stacks of ec for getting 11/11 str/dex engraves on their ornaments, pretty much becomes useless with this update.

Is it going to make pk unbalanced/affect anyone's gameplay?
No. Not asking for a lot to be honest.
Those who disagree on this thread are just being selfish and unreasonable.
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2014, 05:04 am by Panda

Araqiel

Your reasoning is not justified, read what you type before you comment on my post.
You will realise everything you said is pretty much baseless.

It's either get the STR tome and lose out on 25dex
or get the DEX tome and lose out on 30% accuracy = 3k ACC.
Which seems more plausible? Obviously people are still gonna use the str tome. But 25 dex difference? Is that really a game changing factor? Like 38% crit on a magic class/new sin skills/stuns which go through antistuns?
No you can't even use these as a comparison at all.
It's never been a question about balance.
So please, maybe you should go out in white name more often than sulking around in blue name before commenting here with your useless banter.
Sorry mate, if you don't understand anything about the game, it's better not to comment at all just to sound like a smart alek.
And yes, well look at it this way, for some, they will need to restat out str from every one of their ornaments, neck + rings + belt and if they have another set which they switch during pk it's even more.
It's so difficult to get double dex on every single piece, imagine how many STs people will go through, how much ec they will need and how much gold.

And for those who play DPH eas, they pretty much may have it worst if they have str engraves on boots also.
All in all, it's only a 25-40DEX gain, I still don't see how that is such a big deal.
I don't think people want to spend stacks on stacks of ECs just for 25 dex so why not implement a dex tome with accuracy?
Imagine people who worked hard/paid stacks of ec for getting 11/11 str/dex engraves on their ornaments, pretty much becomes useless with this update.

Is it going to make pk unbalanced/affect anyone's gameplay?
No. Not asking for a lot to be honest.
Those who disagree on this thread are just being selfish and unreasonable.

as i said, its not about more atk/acc or anything, itz about fairness, u have a choice with switching tomes, arcanes DO NOT have that choice, now i think u wouldnt agree if arcanes came here asking to remove str adds from r8 cuz their str is too high...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Riddle, arcanes don't have STR requirement on r8 armor, as  i know o.o that's why they can restat the str from armor to magic. Why do u talk when u have nothing else to say than 'You make this favour to Phy attack classes and arcanes don't get anything?:((( ' Only thing that dex with accuracy will bring is a ability to use vit tome in pk. Since LA classes are the only ones that can't remove str tome without geting 0 gear on them. You are here more to QQ about not geting something, more than QQing about they being op.
And again, Agatio has to come here and say w.e he thinks, not randoms.Not even me. Sorry for my offensive post.

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
Also would be okay if it was 25dex/25str/int/30%acc.

Lol that's why I said this also.
If switching to vit tome is gonna be too much of a factor why not make a str/dex tome.
+ those with over 25 extra STR can re-engrave their gear.

= EA's being unable to switch tomes.

Araqiel

Riddle, arcanes don't have STR requirement on r8 armor, as  i know o.o that's why they can restat the str from armor to magic. Why do u talk when u have nothing else to say than 'You make this favour to Phy attack classes and arcanes don't get anything?:((( ' Only thing that dex with accuracy will bring is a ability to use vit tome in pk. Since LA classes are the only ones that can't remove str tome without geting 0 gear on them. You are here more to QQ about not geting something, more than QQing about they being op.
And again, Agatio has to come here and say w.e he thinks, not randoms.Not even me. Sorry for my offensive post.

i suggest u turn page back and read my old post about that, i told why i think what im saying

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I vote no on this (yet again I have an un-popular opinion sigh) (but it is still my opinion so don't be rude). Why? Because this will give sins / archers more dex in some cases (not all). Everyone is always complaining how sins and archers are "op."

For example, Player X uses strength tome, but because of his ornaments and r8, he has extra strength he does not need. Give him this new tome and that's 50 dex he gets to add.

But yeah, that's it for my opinion. Incoming hate. :)

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Okay i give up on trying to communicate with you in any way, i can see it's a useless effort since all you do is trash talk other people's opinions instead of saying why you disagree. Also, all my toons are white named, all the time, even my bm who i admit i'm not very good at.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
all opinions are welcome in my book. whether i agree with them or not.  I'm not opposed to change but if People will QQ on forum every single time they die in PK or get 5-0'd in 1v1 then it becomes tiring. Balance as it is now is really good. I die and lose a lot in PK but rather than asking GM for Barb boost or w/e i try to learn my class more and more each day. Some of the really good PK'ers in this server have played For Years and have honed their skills to a high level. we can't expect to win just because we got  this or that QQd. X.x   

" when you get OWNED it is best to accept that the opponent was better and try to learn from the experience. "
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
+1 to main post.

Restating 50 str from tome makes it almost impossible to have any ornament with str engrave while using dominance cape, ds and specific cards. It would be nice if we could use that "aditional" str that can't be restated atm...

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Archers if anything need a nerf, not a buff. Very basicly:

Dex+Accuracy= High dmg+low miss %
Str+Accuracy=Low dmg+low miss %
Dex+no accuracy=High dmg+high miss %

So yeah, it'd give archers and sins a buff, meanwhile they're the last class that needs one.

This ^. -1 for me,too. LAs surely arent op, they're like 2-3 hits if u crit at least once. Just their damage is being boosted too much, and adding more accuracy /+ the dex boost/ would just make the problem bigger, IMO.
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2014, 10:57 am by Shirai
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls